Technical C1212-55 and C1213-54 codes

Currently reading:
Technical C1212-55 and C1213-54 codes

bassforce007

Bought a Nemo van with the 1.4 T Jet engine. Went away for a new ABS sensor and now has these faults when they weren't there before. Tried Proxi alignment but thinking the problem is deeper than I thought.

Luigi

Hi

They are canbus network errors .I believe

Back to who did the work !

Probably an incompatible component.. rather than Damage..

But they need to sort it.. do you think they checked for errors before handing it back?
I think they have reset it too far. Had a wheel sensor fault only on ABS when it went in. I know what the faults are as I do fault diagnostics but I think the ECU has now got to be reprogrammed as the ABS is not seeing a calibration signal from the ECU so I can't do a steering angle sensor reset. All nodes are showing ok, just that config error in the ABS from the ECU.

Update

Ended up buying a full SS Electronics kit to replace the ECU,BCM, ABS and the Sport button panel all off the same car so should all be matched. Nemo has the standard city button panel and not the SS one so can't go into sport. Itsa bitsa vehicle so I'm basically going to start from scratch.

Update

Ended up buying a full SS Electronics kit to replace the ECU,BCM, ABS and the Sport button panel all off the same car so should all be matched. Nemo has the standard city button panel and not the SS one so can't go into sport. Itsa bitsa vehicle so I'm basically going to start from scratch
Do let us know how it all pans out.

I am intrigued by what you found with the current issue..

On here we tend to favour MultiECUScan

and I was under the impression it wouldnt do more than read and clear the ABS error... not being capable of 'reprogramming / rewriting things..

Have I misunderstood ?
You can but modules need to be EOLp so they can be written to which on these have to be done on the bench as they are locked from factory. That's why I've bought an entire doner electronics kit from a SkyDome 180 T-Jet so everything will work together from scratch. Then once he's running clean I can get the remap done for the 390cc injectors,FMIC and TD04 turbo that's on there. Should be 270 bhp ish when finished, maybe detuned a bit to keep reliability.

Do let us know how it all pans out.

I am intrigued by what you found with the current issue..

On here we tend to favour MultiECUScan

and I was under the impression it wouldnt do more than read and clear the ABS error... not being capable of 'reprogramming / rewriting things..

Have I misunderstood ?
Certain modules are EOLp so the BCM tells the other nodes on the system what to do. ECU and ABS you can't do anything unless on the bench. You can do a custom proxi on MES but I'm not confident enough to route around in the code incase I knacker something. Good news though, bunged a proper SS ECU,BCM and sport button vent buttons and the ABS fault has gone, waiting for my laptop to charge then I can run the Proxi alignment to stop the dash flashing 😄

Well Done (y)
Did a quick shakedown round the block, definitely pulling back but needs a remap for the TD04, injectors and FMIC that's been fitted as it's running stock 180 T-Jet. Gonna be a serious little motor when done.

Attachments

• IMG20220823135101.jpg
    IMG20220823135101.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG20220826154440.jpg
    IMG20220826154440.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 29
Back