General bye bye punto

Currently reading:
General bye bye punto

pleasantplague

punto been written off due to idiot who wernt looking where he was going and slammed into the back of us! so bye everybody!

there was no snow he just wernt looking the ****! it took it really well just a few cracks in the bumper visually (not sure of damage underneath) would look for another punto but today i found a 207 gti thp 175 for a decent price so gonna look at that tomorrow :)

thanks for all the support guy its much appreciated!!! (y)(y)(y)

there was no snow he just wernt looking the ****! it took it really well just a few cracks in the bumper visually (not sure of damage underneath) would look for another punto but today i found a 207 gti thp 175 for a decent price so gonna look at that tomorrow :)

thanks for all the support guy its much appreciated!!! (y)(y)(y)

But the 207 is French. Asking for loads of trouble! (n)

my wife's mk1 got shunted today...

she came home and told me, and said there wasn't any damage and the blokes car who hit her was worse off.

went out with my trusty halogen lamp popped the hatch which flew up as if it was spring loaded and there was a massive crease in the metal and the spare wheel was pushed against the spare wheel well.

the hatch wont close again since I opened it

can safely say its a write off. (n)

the wife's ok, that's all that matters :worship:

luckily I have a spare punto mk2 in the garage that I'm doing up lol

my wife's mk1 got shunted today...

she came home and told me, and said there wasn't any damage and the blokes car who hit her was worse off.

went out with my trusty halogen lamp popped the hatch which flew up as if it was spring loaded and there was a massive crease in the metal and the spare wheel was pushed against the spare wheel well.

the hatch wont close again since I opened it

can safely say its a write off. (n)

the wife's ok, that's all that matters :worship:

luckily I have a spare punto mk2 in the garage that I'm doing up lol
shame :(

just make sure you get as much money as you can for it (y)

Back