General Bye bye punto :'(

Currently reading:
General Bye bye punto :'(

Well as of today my punto is off the road!:(. Girlfriends dad just bought and insured me a new mondeo Zetec tdci 130 so that's not to bad lol. Been wanting to take it off properly and do it as a full time project. It's at a pretty good stage mods wise loads of smoothing. Decked to the floor (less than 1" clearence from skirts and bumper to floor!:) ) bu I got plans to make it the smoothest punto outside and inside including dashboard bumper gills boot etc. not sure on what engine yet as im not confident enough nor have funds to tackle it. I could get it in but not set up. I've done the head gasket and clutch and ew gearbox myself though previously. I was thinking one day a fiat 500 Abarth engine possibly...? It's already a head turner at shows and gets a load of attention round the streets. I'm hoping to emphasise on this now though and make it a truly amazing show stopper though. Any ideas of what to do are much appreciated so thanks for all the help I've had over the years on here for those of you who have but I'll still be checking up on here as I'm still hooked on fiat!:)

Back