Bye Bye News of the World

Currently reading:
Bye Bye News of the World

shame really instead of just getting rid of the scumbags who did the damadge he shuts it all down so all the workers at the bottom now have no jobs, the ones that was at the top probably already got jobs lined up in a new company he will launch

I think I read that they had all left or something.

Also read that the 'good' people will be moved to another News Corp company.

the top woman hadnt left on this mornings news, not seen the news since.

i am supprised people still buy newspapers at all havent they heard of the internet. only time i see a paper is when i am putting them in a litter tray

That Rebecca (however her parents spelt it) is still in a higher ranked job at news international in the UK, that's what was said on newsnight yesterday anyway (worth a watch for Steve Coogan and Greg Dyke tearing into the guy trying to justify phone "hacking", and failing).

Thing is, it's not just the news of the screws that's used phone hacking for info, I'm sure most of the red tops have done it - and maybe a few of the broadsheets as well.

But whilst everyone's concentrating on those naughty people at the papers, why isn't anyone having a go at the service providers? Mobile hacking is certainly nothing new, so what have phone providers done to make their service more secure?
Perhaps we should see regular 'top 5 most secure phone networks'

Back