General Buying a stilo

Currently reading:
General Buying a stilo

mufc

Looking for a 1.6 16v dynamic stilo in sprint blue, just wondering what faults/flaws I need to look for when viewing cars?:slayer:

if your buying private ask him when he last replaced the coil packs, had to replace all 4 on mine within 12 months of buying it. at around £70 a time.

Last edited:
If your gona buy a stilo then only get 1 with full service history with history of timing belt change, Water Pump, Gearbox Recon & Clutch kit change. If you get a stilo with high miles and it hasnt had any of these changed then may GOD be with you. If the mileage is within 45-60k then the timing belt is due. I think the stilo is still the best out there for the price range its just ashame they didnt do a 2.0l Turbo cus if they did id take it to the grave with me.

Well I am buying the 1 in the classifieds this weekend, the sprint blue 1. Full fiat service history and low miles, looks good! Agreed?

it definitely looks good.. but im a bit biased of course. [im sure the JTD crew will be along shortly to 'gently remind' you which engine to go for] lol

Well I am buying the 1 in the classifieds this weekend, the sprint blue 1. Full fiat service history and low miles, looks good! Agreed?

good price on that, i was after more than that for mine and mine's same spec but on a 02 plate. mine does have a few optional extra's though. seen some going for £3500 on an 02 plate with approx 65k on clock.

Back