Technical bushes

Currently reading:
Technical bushes

hi does anyone have an idea bout how much a new set of suspetion bushes are going to cost my cars 2cm lower on drivers side (not my fault for beein fat) and had it up on ram the damper looks ok but the bushes have alot of play in em and they bang goin down the road useual for worn bushes

cheers andy

hi does anyone have an idea bout how much a new set of suspetion bushes are going to cost my cars 2cm lower on drivers side (not my fault for beein fat) and had it up on ram the damper looks ok but the bushes have alot of play in em and they bang goin down the road useual for worn bushes

cheers andy

I got my original type rear ones (x2 or 1 side) 2 weeks or so ago from Eurocarcare (recommended by people here)

£22 for a pair delivered. Super quick service. Found a local back street garage that had a hydraulic press and did the job for me at £25 per hour. Also cost a new brake pipe as well. Took them 2 hours.

Makes a huge difference!

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
forgot to say its the rear thats nakerd :p

Like wot I said before then if you mean the rear arm bushes.

There is a good DIY guide on the forum. If doing both sides go for Powerflex bushes as they are easier to fit DIY and dont cost much more.......

If the drivers side has gone and the passenger side is still tight you could just do one side if using OEM style bushes. I did and it feels OK.

Top tip I picked up was to drown all nuts to be undone with Plusgas as many times as possible.

Last edited:
Back