Technical Bushes

Currently reading:
Technical Bushes

Mr_noir_1976

Hi all,it seems that i may be needing some new rear arm bushes,heard a lot of possitive feedback about Powerflex jobbies!,so where can i get some of these?,and what price should i expect to pay?,and help or advice would be great!:)
Cheers guys!:p

life is the fabric of thought,woven into the loom of the mind

http://www.fastfiat.com can supply you with some :) not sure about the rest of your q's tbh, just seen the bushes on there heh :)

Abarth Kitted Cinq Sporting, New lil siggy pic coming soon, till then.... not much really lol

£15 each,and you need four for the rear trailing arms,does this sound ok?,:I,im gonna order them now if these are right!

Make sure when you fit them that you cut the sodding sleeve thing out!

Matt

"No it's not a custard"
------------------------
[email protected]
------------------------
Plans are a bit f**ked now - Any offers on a Van Aaken Turbo High Boost engine?? ... offers gotta be good tho! FOR SALE - Vibe 10" Active Sub + Gmax Suspension Kit + Brand new Nokia 3100!

I love my powerflex bushes. Silence is golden!

Sie
Black 96P Cinq Sporting
OMP Strut Brace, Apex -40mm kit, GSR F1i Induction, Pioneer ICE
routebanner.gif

Yes I agree, since fitting Julio's rear bushes last weekend he is so lovely and quiet from the rear, it just makes that turbo sound soooooooooooooo much more pleasant! :D:D:D:D

Tosh

**Men don't stop playing because they grow old; they grow old because they stop playing.**

Not gonna try and fit em myself,gonna get the local friendly garage:p to do the job!,havent had a quote yet like!,what do you guys expect me to be paying???,he's put an engine mount on for me£20,and a rear wheel bearing£25 and he grafted my centre exit 'zorst on for £25,bet its more than £25 this time eh?[xx(]

Originally posted by fixitagaintomorrow
I'd bargain on about 3-4 hours labour, plus parts. Takes me maybe a bit longer with me home made tools.

Pete.
....plus you need to allow a couple of hours to polish everything underneath.....:D;):D;):D

Tosh

**Men don't stop playing because they grow old; they grow old because they stop playing.**

Back