Styling Bullbars, what to do?

Currently reading:
Styling Bullbars, what to do?

nitro_warrior

Established member
OK to make up for my last 2 threads which were pretty dry. Here's something a bit more interesting and frankly a LOT more important.

I'm in between projects, finished a trailer and sent the Panda in for an MOT, it failed... but we're not worried about that. No, we are worried about the bullbars I found tidying up. I got them years ago when I scored a "buy one get one free" deal on 2 Panda 4x4s. The guy chucked in his bullbars which apart from being a bit "wobbly" in places where it must have been a bit rusty they are immaculate, freshly powder coated, and with the spot lights.
I dragged them out the shed and lay them in front of my car and pondered. Should I fit them? Should I sell them? Or should I put it back in the shed?

imgp1793large.jpg

Over to you....

Last edited:
If I PM you my address will you give them to me? I also expect you to pay the postage and packing charges too.

Oh, and if I don't like them, I reserve the right to send them back to you in much worse condition than I received them and also for you to carry the cost of return too.

Can't really say fairer than that.

or..you could fit them backwards to give that 'fork lift' look thus creating a whole new trend in modding.:slayer:
seriously though they look in great nick and it seems a real shame to just stick them back in the shed. Stick 'em on and see how you feel(y)
Andrew.

Good news and bad news. Good news she passed the MOT. Bad news is, whilst the MOT was going on I started work in ernest on my VW project and the bullbars have been burried again.

Back