Styling bucket seats

Currently reading:
Styling bucket seats

i just been offered 4 recaro bucket seats in bright Red :D (for free). I dunno whether they would look any good in a stilo though? And if they did go in the sub frame might look a bit sh*te :confused:

Im gonna take them but just dont know whether to fit them or sell them? Any ideas or opinions?

Cheers Bob

recaro%20seats%202.JPG

these are the same as them

Its only my opinion at the moment mate..wait till you have some more feedback before you decide.. I know s**t.. so don't rely on my views too much :)
By the way Bob.. Your alloys.. how much ? What Size ? Did you get to keep your original tyres or did you replace them too ?

my alloys are wolfrace tornados 17" with 215 45 tyres on them they cost me £550 with the tyres fully balanced, locking wheels nuts and delivered to the door :D I have still got the old steel wheels in the shed with the lovely wheel plates lol :eek:

Hi mate, I think they'd look bit silly in a stilo, I say flog em for a reasonable price!

Dont worry i aint going to. Im gonna keep 2 of them for my sisters cinq and either sell the other 2 or my dad will give them to someone else at work so dunno yet. They aint going in the stilo though, ive gone off them as well ;)

Back