General bucket seats

Currently reading:
General bucket seats

Sei_rory

Established member
im just about to buy a set of corbeau clubman seats for my car however im not sure exactly if they would fit . can you get subframes for the seicento and also the seats are high in the seis so would the seats sit higher or lower?

tried to fit some buckets in my cinq ages ago and i would assume they would be similar problems in both and just with sliders they were to low even for me to see over the steering whell and im 6 foot 3 so you may get a problem with that, but this should be sorted with some box section or something like that, youd just have to check if it would get through mot like that!!!

What seats did you have pranksta?
I got corbeau daytona's in my cinq and yes they sit quite a bit further down but not so much that they are an issue with visibility.. Not sure if the sub-frames are proper Cinquecento ones but i got full adjustment on them. Can try find out what they are via all my receipts or perhaps ask firewarrior, pretty sure he put them in

They were some old cobra clubmans even if i could see i would have no chance of driving with it that low my legs are too long so it was really uncomfortable lol! but i just love the cinq and wouldnt replace it for anything bigger no matter how uncomfortable it became!!!

Like this DSC_0374.JPG

It was a sparco on sparco side mounts attached to base mounts.height and angle could be adjusted,
i sold the seats but kept the subframe hoping to fit monaco's....but there alot wider so will have to make some adjustments:)

Back