General Brooklands anyone?

Currently reading:
General Brooklands anyone?

pandamonius_maximus

Chichi and Qing Qing
Hi, pretty sure now that my little 4 b 4 will be on its way to Brooklands auto italia even on the 29th! Woohoo! Hopefully on a stand. :D
Was wondering if any of the panda lot were going?
My car is gonna av a beauty of a drive tho, from swansea to surrey i think it is! I have fiath in my Fiat! hehe.
Lets us know and also if any panda's are coming from south wales aswell! I see a road trip lol.
Cheers
Si

steve1219

The Older Modder
Hi,
Have not got a Panda but driving down early Saturday morning from Newport.
If your interested with going with a Punto :D

Steve

OP
OP
pandamonius_maximus

pandamonius_maximus

Chichi and Qing Qing
kewl! Yeah, i'm planning driving down saturday morning also! I cant afford to miss friday's lectures and also to stay the night over there! Perhaps meet up in the services just before the bridge? magor is it? I'll let you know when i know for sure i'm going. 2 people in the cruise already, looking gooooood! Lets see if we can get a Huge Fiat cruise going! :D I wanna see some panda's in it aswell tho! lol
Cheers ppl
Si

Neverstop

Should be going again, didn't see any Pandas there last year....Anyone going up the hill?

AppleSei

RIP L181 VBB
Neverstop said:
Should be going again, didn't see any Pandas there last year....Anyone going up the hill?

Invite only for the hill and we havent been invited :( you didnt look hard enough for the pandas, there were 2 sisleys and Vin in his 45cl

AppleSei

RIP L181 VBB
FuzzyPanda said:
Where in the country is this meet? I might be interested if it's not too far.

Yer its far!! :p

From where you are its at least a three and a half hour drive. Add another 30 mins for me :D

It is at brooklands in Surrey

FuzzyPanda

It's a bit noisy
Pissbacon. I'm determined to take my car to some sort of meetup with a load of other forumites, just need somewhere closer to here!

OP
OP
pandamonius_maximus

pandamonius_maximus

Chichi and Qing Qing
hey dont let the drive put you guys off now!! I'm driving from swansea! Gonna take f****ing ages tho! :D lol Ooooooh this is risky, a 21 year old panda! Go on, ya know ya wanna! :D :D :D :D
Si

steve1219

The Older Modder
FuzzyPanda said:
Pissbacon. I'm determined to take my car to some sort of meetup with a load of other forumites, just need somewhere closer to here!

Come along 3Hrs is not that long :) Its a good day :D

Steve

FuzzyPanda said:

Thats not going to happen!!! why dont you come down on the friday night. I found a nearby travellodge for £26 per room. If you find someone to share with it will only cost you £13.

All the events are down south, so you will be waiting a long time for a northern show

FuzzyPanda

It's a bit noisy
Thanks for the replies. I don't have an reservations about driving long distances it's just if one closer to home was to spring up I might as well save the Rufus experience ( ;) ) until then. Some of the possible meetings mentioned in the Panda section have been more appealing than going down south.

Nuova500

Czech It Out!
yeah, but thats hardly going to attract hundreds of Italian cars is it? if you love Fiat, Alfa, Lancia, Ferrari etc then the Autoitalai shows are THE places to be, both in Surrey and Leicestershire.

FuzzyPanda said:
Thanks for the replies. I don't have an reservations about driving long distances it's just if one closer to home was to spring up I might as well save the Rufus experience ( ;) ) until then. Some of the possible meetings mentioned in the Panda section have been more appealing than going down south.

Meet isnt exactly a car show... Stop making excuses and get your ass down to brooklands :p