General Brio Catalogue

Currently reading:
General Brio Catalogue

petebarchetta

Just thumbing my way through the Brio catalogue after sitting in every car in the showroom whilst the Mrs. Multipla was fixed:(
noticed that they are a few parts that interested me.
namely aluminium heater and gearstick surrounds - bit pricey! may remove mine and treat them to halfords finest silver paint
the boot spoiler (stick on !!! aparrently)and the side skirts
has anyone retrofitted their non sporting models with these options and how easy are they to fit??
I.e does anything need to be drilled on the skirts?
and how ease is it to remove the surrounds?
also anyone got one of those CD workshop manuals fo the new panda? as haynes dont do one yet and i want to get hold of a CD or paper manual for the car, and one of those parts catalogue CD's too.

any help appreciated
(y)

Apparently the Sideskirts use adhesive,not sure I would trust that on it's own though.I've had the same thoughts about removing the vent surrounds and spraying them £5 for a can of paint is better than £83 :)
Plenty of the CD's on Ebay

Have you seen the new brochure specifically for the Panda, not the general Brio one? I got one the other week from my local dealer, it is A4 and has a photo of a blue 4 by 4 and red one in background on the front cover and is called "New Panda Accessories"
15 pages, includes everything from 3 types of alloy wheel, body kit, dash trim, different roof racks, luggage options and even parking sensor kits.
I haven't enquired about any of the prices as they are usually ridiculous, but it is nice to dream! I fancy a set of the 7 spoke alloys but suspect they are about £360 just for the wheels.

petebarchetta said:
namely aluminium heater and gearstick surrounds - bit pricey! may remove mine and treat them to halfords finest silver paint
The ones on the Sporting definitely aren't aluminium, so I doubt the ones in the Brio catalogue are either. They are silver plastic. They crack easily too (n)
H

is the rear spoiler on the panda rally the brio item or is it another make?
also has anyone tried to fit the aftermarket brio parts themselves?:confused:

can anyone scan that brochure of just fiat parts as my stingy dealership won't order them in to give them away to customers:mad:

Sideskirts are held by 4 sill clamps on the Sporting, they may use contact adhesive where they meet the front and rear arch. The rear spoiler seems to be fitted with adhesive as well, my daughter has just had a spoiler fitted to her Ka and its on with Tiger Claw adhesive, I reckon you would need a sledge hammer to get it off......plenty grip.

Ian

I have both the Brio Catalogue and the Panda Accessories brochure.
The only thing I've bought though was the net pocket for under the parcel shelf. It requires a drill for fitting it, and a bit that will go through metal.

Can you tell me if the net will stop the parcel shelf from staying in the upright position when it has something in it ?...from what I've seen the parcel shelf will stay up on it's own but I wondered if this would work if there is any weight in the parcel shelf net ?

Also - what's the price ...about £22?

Does anyone have the net that fits below the rear seats ?

The net under the parcel shelf doesn't stop the parcel shelf from standing upright on its own. Price-wise I can't remember, as I fitted the net last July. I didn't go for the net in front of the back seat as it looks pathetically wee and I can't see it being much use for anything. Note that the pictures of it show it holding a couple of kids books... I think that would its limit really.

Word of warning. Brio dog guard does not fit as shown in the catalogue on my eleganza.
You need to drill through the rear seats to fit it and the angle of the guard means any agile small/medium dog can easily get through the gap between seat top and bottom edge of guard.
Fiat customer care are not interested in problem.
Better to buy a bog standard one from anywhere else!!!

finally got one of the new panda brochures as well as the brio catalogue(y) good options.
i like the bumper and skirts for the 4x4!!!! chunky:p that black and colour two tone grows on you:)
has anyone fitted the 4x4 skirts to a normal 2x4 panda?
they do look nice with the three scollops out of them:yum:
also 4x4 bumper on the 2x4?
are the black arch spats of the 4x4 clipon or part of the inner wing guard??
any ideas PM me

Back