Brickfoot's Photoshoot :) 56k warning

Currently reading:
Brickfoot's Photoshoot :) 56k warning

Well Almost :) Seeing as how the oil cooler's fixed, i can take some decent pics of the coop now without showing a huge oily puddle below the bumper :p

The pics were taken at the new Sage Building on Newcastle's Quayside With my mate DJ Bucho (y)

Enjoy :cool:

DSC00264.jpg

DSC00265.jpg

DSC00266.jpg

DSC00267.jpg

DSC00268.jpg

DSC00269.jpg

DSC00291.jpg

DSC00292.jpg

The photos have come out really well Rich, and YAY my car's in one of the pics :D (The yellow Cinq for those that don't know:))

Well after seeing Rich's photos I thought I'd post up one of the pics I took.

I must say Mr Cinq is looking mighty good :D

Attachments

• Image000.jpg
    Image000.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 31
paulmacs said:
Fantastic looking... I love the wheels, and wouldnt change them, they suit the car perfectly.
Is that so, ya like em? Ive got them on my car, changing em for a new set soon so might be getting rid of em. Open to offers, fool who had the car before liked big curbs, few scuffs on em, nothing a repair kit wont fix

Oh btw, Nice coupe BrickFoot, and an almighty nice cinq there Brian

Thanks for all ya nice comments people, very much appreciated.

I'd never thought of going to the Sage to take some photos, it was all Brickfoot's idea, and the pictures have come out really well, although w did get a few funny looks from some of the people that walked past.

Still I'm really pleased at how all the pictures came out :D

I washed Mr Cinq a few hours before hand while I was at home.

Unlike Brickfoot who washed his On-Route :D
Give him credit thow, he had to wash his Coupe in the dark with the tramendous power of the 1Watt lamp that was surpose to iluminate the Jet wash bay.

I think he did a cracking job, and the Coupe looks great mate :)

fixitagaintomorrow said:
Looking tidy Rich, you left the James Bond invisibility switch on for the first pic though :)

goes like stink, too :D

Brian - I don't think I've ever seen your car dirty!
Maybe he polishes it every day? ;)

Back