General breaking an x1/9

Currently reading:
General breaking an x1/9

tarmac terrorist

i'm currently breaking a 1985 x1/9 as it's rusted beyond repair and now i have a garage full of parts that i need gone so if you need anything let me know and i'll see if i've got them and how much. i'm in the uk and can arrange uk postage and delivery. (y)

Could I possibly have a few more details on the engine, mileage + number of bolts, i could quite possibly be looking for a clyinder head quite soon so if you're willing to break that off then I may be your man, obviously i'll be able to come and collect it due to the weight of it.

cheers
Neojames2k

I'm after headlights (if in good state) and drivers door exterior black plastic trim (if your car is fitted with one)

If you fancy giving me a price for those you can e-mail me at: [email protected]

Cheers
Dave

hi guys sorry have been away with work for the last week but i'll have a look in the garage tomorrow and get the relevant info for you. thanks for the interest (y)

sorry for the delay guys
(n)
the head is shot as it's warped and has a crack in it so sorry but not worth bothering with, the headlights are rusted and no plastic trin on the doors (n) (n)

sorry i cant help you out on these parts but i've still got plenty of other bits

I need the hard plastic airdam that is in front of the radiator and directs the airflow into the radiator.

Last edited:
i'll have a look and see if it's on there and in useable condition and let you know how much, where are you so i can check on postage costs

Back