Technical Break In!!!

Currently reading:
Technical Break In!!!

Jimbarino

Some one has had a go at stealing my beloved over night, B*****ds, on the passenger door, the lock has been butchered with a screw driver (amateurs), and then to top it off they have got a crow bar, ( after failing with the screw driver ), and wedged it between the locking plate and the body work, bending the bodywork in and leaving a 2cm gap between the edge of the locking plate and the bodwork, i'm sorry but the cinq isn't even that nice at the moment, i have taken the stereo out and the blower switch is hangin out, anyway enough ranting, can i get a new barrel, that is the same as my old key or is it cheaper to get two new barrels and a new key, it's just i have a custom key with my name etched down the key,( i'm trying to be 18 again), and can i take the internal of the door and just hammer the door back to it orignal shape?

any comments welcome, even if you just want to sympathise!!!B)

N/A all the way!

Sorry to hear that mate. :(

It must be truly gutting. I hope you get it all sorted and the cnuts that did it die a slow and painful death.

Matt

54 BHP of pure italian muscle

theres a lock set on ebay,you could use different keys on the doors or use the code to get the ecu recoded.if the internal bits that mark the key are okay then you can put these in a scrappy lock too fit youre key,or you can just put a lock in and accept the key doesnt fit the passenger side,or you can do this and fit a remote lock alarm and forget about door keys.thats what i did;)after i got my cinq broken into[:(!][V]

The Fiat Cinquecento
Fun While It Runs

Sorry to hear that mate, if your street is anything like mine, you will automatically know who/which 'gang' is responsible.

I was tempted to kick off about my wing mirror being smashed in, but g/f persuaded me its better to stay alive! heh

Anyways, good luck finding the ba**tards! B)

Another day...another problem...

Back