General Bravo

Currently reading:
General Bravo

Well thought i would dig out the old Photoshop7 and have some fun with it.
And here is the finished subject:)

ABARTH_BRAVO.jpg

Well done bluebravo!
You designed a shiny new model - Grande Bravo :D. You should hurry to sell it to Fiat (y)

I think these are a slightly better interpretation:) I was put off buying a Bravo because of it's looks. It's OK, looks nicer than a Ford Focus but it certainly hasn't hit the nail on the head like the Grande Punto. Especially the Sporting models!!

Attachments

• art_20411_3_01.jpg
    art_20411_3_01.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 77
  • art_20411_3_02.jpg
    art_20411_3_02.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 89
I think these are a slightly better interpretation:) I was put off buying a Bravo because of it's looks. It's OK, looks nicer than a Ford Focus but it certainly hasn't hit the nail on the head like the Grande Punto. Especially the Sporting models!!

Yes i have seen those pictures of the Abarth Bravo before, my one is more something of personal taste and just a bit of fun i had with photoshop rather than what is already in press articles.
The sport Bravo that i have seems sporty enough to me, and Bravos shouldnt keep being compared to the Grande Punto IMHO.
The Bravo is more orientated as a familly car than the Grande Punto is.

Last edited:
I know I have one but I definatley prefer the look of the Sport Bravo over the Abarth. The Abarth looks too chavy for my liking, whereas the Sport is sporty and yet still stylish. How much is the Abarth going to cost, for me the price difference won't be worth it.

I know I have one but I definatley prefer the look of the Sport Bravo over the Abarth. The Abarth looks too chavy for my liking, whereas the Sport is sporty and yet still stylish. How much is the Abarth going to cost, for me the price difference won't be worth it.

Of the same opinion, i much prefer the Sport Bravo over what may be the Abarth version some day,probably the price would be in the £20.000 upwards range as well i should imagine, way to much.
Just to emphersize to everyone though the picture i done was just a bit of fun i had with photoshop and not a statment saying it is better looking or that i prefer it over the Sport Bravo, because to be honest i dont.
I much prefer my sport Bravo:)

how about trying something on the back? i increasingly dont like the big black plastic bit, what do we think could be done?

I hope they stick with the 5 door for the Abarth. A car doesn't have to be 3 door to be sporty. Who here would suggest that a GP Abarth is a better drivers car than a 5 door Lancia Delta?

The 3 door would be easier to clean :D

The only time I use the rear doors is to clean the dirt from behind them.

Back