Bravo with Lexus lights

Currently reading:
Bravo with Lexus lights

K

Kasper

Where can i get Lexus lights for Fiat Bravo? I have never seen a Bravo with them.

Can i get lexus to my Bravo?

Sorry for bad english.

-Kasper

No

No Company has ever made them

No Cars have them fitted

No it wouldnt look good :)

Andy

Re: Re: Bravo with Lexus lights

And
NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO!

You shouldn't have a Bravo if you do think they look good. Get a Saxo and f**k up a bad car instead!

By the way, did I say NO!

:)

Shabash!

Re: Re: Re: Bravo with Lexus lights

As you can see Kasper, that is a very touchy subject on this forum..lol

I believe the only thing you can get for your rear lights is the covers, some people like them, others loathe them.

Have a look in the Gallery you should see them on there. I know TAFI has some, that look good.

Re: Re: Re: Bravo with Lexus lights

Ozric,

I think you need to explain yourself a little clearer when you answer in the negative :D

www.fiatbravo.org.uk - [email protected]

Re: Re: Bravo with Lexus lights

What about white dials ?
Runs and hides.