Tuning Bravo tjet 150 bigger turbo options

Currently reading:
Tuning Bravo tjet 150 bigger turbo options

hi all , I currently own an 07 bravo tjet 150 and was wondering which turbo is best to go with for power gains and where I can source one along with everything needed eg downpipe, injectors , intercooler etc

currently just running intake , cat back and tune which was great but getting used to the power again .

have read about the essesse turbo which I believe is the vl36 or gt1446 and maybe have this hybridised? or td04 for higher power but will take longer to spool and come on boost . either way not sure where to reliably source and would appreciate any help

thanks

joe
Snapchat-173547812.jpg

Gt1446 off a 180hp abarth will also require the exhaust manifold and downpipe,
Easiest option would be to get the td04 kit from perdue motorsport they were on promotion around christmas time and well priced, tuning wise you have plenty of options

Yes, this should see around 250-270 with good exhaust and intercooler and mapping, think they do one with a larger compressor wheel that will see abit more, but 300hp is about the limit for a stock tjet engine im lead to believe

Yes, this should see around 250-270 with good exhaust and intercooler and mapping, think they do one with a larger compressor wheel that will see abit more, but 300hp is about the limit for a stock tjet engine im lead to believe
sounds good ! sorry to be quizzing you but do you know what spool times are like on the td04 ? would I be waiting forever for boost when using it on this engine ?

Back