Bravo Radio not working... HELP!!!

Currently reading:
Bravo Radio not working... HELP!!!

E

Emma

Hey,

I've recently changed the battery in my Fiat 80sx Bravo (2000 Reg). And since doing it the radio isn't working, it's come up with an Error 1 (and Mechanic) message on the display. It was working yesterday but would freeze every 5-10 minutes so that I couldn't change volume or anything and I had to turn it off then back on again! Can anyone help me please, have no idea what this means. I guess reading through all the other posts I need a code, but the 'safe' message hasn't come up to put that in , also have no idea what the code is! (where can I get this from)

Thanks
Em

I would try disconnecting my battery Just like an ECU reset and leave it over night. In the morning reconnect it and see how it goes.

If the battery was changed at a garage you can always claim damages from the garage that did the change.

Also the error codes vary from different Headunits. Is yours an original Fiat one or an aftermarket one?

Joske

Hi ya

Thanks for getting back to me, I will try that and see if that works, the radio is a fiat original, and the battery was changed by my dad only a few days ago. I un-attached the battery over the weekend but that was only for a few minutes. But the only thing to come up on the display was 00:00 but it wasn't flashing...

Cheers
Em