bravo indicators not flashing

Currently reading:
bravo indicators not flashing

ok, no prob.
The stalks are the sticky out indicator/light/wiper switches that are behind the steering wheel. They are all connected together as a group on a ring, I think the relay is behind this ring.
Too dark/cold now but i'll have a look tomorrow if I get time.:D

Dave.

Got more additives than fuel in my tank.

I've got exactly the same problem. Bravo 1.8 HLX, the indicators seem to please themselves when they want to work, same with the hazards. All seemed to go wrong when I plugged a bloody Xmas decoration into the cigarette lighter. The lighter/fan fuse went almost straight away, then about a week later the battery died and now the indicators are playing up. Enough to bring on the bah humbugs, never again!

Going to give the flasher relay a go tomorrow if I can find it, apparently the blue one under the steering column?

Anyone else fixed their probelm yet? - I'll post on how I get on....

Cheers

Hi,
Welcome:D
Good luck with the relay.

Dave. :)

Marea HLX 2.0 20v
<h6>FIATcentral window sticker, (now obsolete), silver poppy coral, titanium tax disc.
:)Blue Momo Tomahawk Gear Knob :)
Blue gaiters, Blue sidelights, Blue interior lights, Blue lacquer on engine, feeling blue ;)
Ecotek fitted, removed and waiting for warm weather
So much to do, so little time.... and Totally Skint!! :(</h6>

Well finally got it sorted...

All is as Polecat mentions above, the bottom screw is very fiddley to get back in [V]! Needed to go to Fiat for the relay switch after trying a couple of other parts places first.

Cheers

:D:D

A question for you guys. I don't think I've had any indicator problems - certainly not that I've noticed driving at night or from the driving seat. So are these indicator problems noticible from the internal indicator lights/ double time clicking or only from the outside? Because if it's only from the outside I'd better spend more time testing them as light checks aren't something I do often.

<font color="violet">
. o O Helz O o .

Proud owner of a silver Baby Brava with a Smiley air freshener​
</font id="violet">

Back