Bravo HGT

Currently reading:
Bravo HGT

Bravo hgt

well hello,

I'm new to this forum, just got my new fiat bravo HGT "99. and
I'm having a problem finding a short shifter or aluminum flywheel for it, have you found these parts, please if you have tell me where.

thank you

Atli S
Iceland :bang:

thanke you.... but i don't belive that no one has stumbled on these parts...
come on ;)

Or can you just tell me who carries most aftermarket part's for Bravo hgt, i'm just looking for somthing to spice my ride a bit (y)

Thanke you
Atli

Did you know that you can't get a chip for the 2,0 l 5 cyl engine? damm
(n)

"We cannot remap the 155HGT for a totally unknown reason! We should be able to do them but we have never managed to communicate with the ECU. You will not be able to chip the ECU either, its a sealed gel packed unit, the likelihood is that you will destroy the ECU even if you found someone who does one.

Sorry to bring you bad news."

this is from angel tuning

Bravo hgt said:
Did you know that you can't get a chip for the 2,0 l 5 cyl engine? damm
(n)

"We cannot remap the 155HGT for a totally unknown reason! We should be able to do them but we have never managed to communicate with the ECU. You will not be able to chip the ECU either, its a sealed gel packed unit, the likelihood is that you will destroy the ECU even if you found someone who does one.

Sorry to bring you bad news."

this is from angel tuning
That's from AlfaNige who used to own a 155HGT too. He would be able to do them if he could get enough people interested in forking out about £300 - £400 for the tune but can't get enough people interested. I think the best he ever got was 6 but needs about 30 to make it cost effective!

Personally I think the 155 is best in it's "virgin" state and I wouldn't want to mess with it. If you are serious about more power you could always drop a coupe 20VT engine in but you're looking at megabucks (circa £2000 - £3000) but it has been done.

Back