Technical Bravo Head Unit - Aux Input?

Currently reading:
Technical Bravo Head Unit - Aux Input?

Has anyone looked at the back of the headunit in the Bravo and noticed if there is a AUX input? I like Blue and Me, but I want to use my iPhone for my music and have not had any luck with it working via USB and don't hold much hope for a firmware update for B&M to make it work.

taken from a post created by "captain chaos":

Standard iso with power connector and speaker connector.

One Steering wheel loom

So no, I dont think there is an Aux input in the same way that there is no pre-out :(

There is actually a way to connect your iphone. You can buy the iPod cable that you can connect to the CD-Changer input at the back of the HU.

I don't know if it works with the iphone...but it should work..i have an iPhone and am considering this option aswell.

The cable costs 70£ in Denmark if you buy it directly from FIAT.

The lead works with my ipod touch, which is the same software and i/o as the iphone so it should work ok with iphone.

However I just have the standard radio so i'm not sure if the lead is compatible with blue and me.

if it doesn't work like a usb stick when plugged in the B&M usb slot then you'll have to get an FM transmitter.

I used to run my mp3 player on a previous car with an FM modulator, which plugs to the antenna input behind any headunit and has better sound quality than FM transmitters.

Back