Bravo Forum Christmas Meet

Currently reading:
Bravo Forum Christmas Meet

xmas meet

hi i have only just got my hgt and i am only starting to get to speek to people on her and i love my car as it woops my mates calibre many ties i would like it alot if you would alow me to come to your christmas meet please

Cheque

Penfold my dear chap. We would love you to come but it requires a cheque or postal order for £50 made payable to Alfanige.

Seriously welcome aboard, Si is organising it - top man, and as soon as a venue is sorted we will all toodle along.

Send me some pics and I will add you on the gallary of infamous Bravo's - your very own web slot!

Cheers

N

Re: Cheque

Put me down as a maybe!

Would be good to meet up & although Brum isn't exactly close I think Amit's going so maybe I could grab a lift in his freshly modded beast!(I live round the corner) What do you think Amit? ;)

Huw

LOOK OUT LADS!!!!!

I am DEFINATLEY COMING!!!! I have already sent an e-mail to me boss asking for time off, I cant wait!!! I reckon I am the youngest Gal here, 19 so I am looking forward to seeing all you lot!! :)

Re: LOOK OUT LADS!!!!!

I should be there depending whether my son or fiancee play up on the day, don't know anyone yet but i'm sure that will change. midlands is great for me as i'm in stoke.

Re: xmas meet

Hi Si,

I have sent u a mail with some ideas for a meeting point. Its gonna be a nice chilled day hopefully so we can all gang up and talk about how mint Italian cars are, and rip the sh*t out of Nova drivers.Haha

Seya soon,

Allan

Re: Re: xmas meet

Right thats my holidays booked for the 15th only problem is I have no clue how to get to the midlands and being a woman I am likely to get lost, anybody live up beside me so I can follow them down?

xmas

cheers i will be down in my hgt if i can find it as i am from the sticks in east anglia and have no idea how to get there please help me as ill end up in bagdad or some were

Re: Re: Re: xmas meet

i think i might turn up for this one. ive not seen some of u for a while now, it would be good to meet up again. u can all buy me a christmas prezzy. lol

nadine, where u from ?

Penfold....

If u wanna follow me down Penfold that might help u. I live in Norwich if that's anywhere near u ?. Rowan looks like he's gonna come 2 so that's another option.

Let me know,

Rob.

xmas

yer i live nere norwich and work there to in osn is yours the white bravo i have seen at tescos then roberto

penfold

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: xmas meet

I am probably going to be at the meeting place the night before if there is a hotel near by so if anyone wants to keep me company in the bar let me know

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: xmas meet

form an orderly queue lads.