Bravo Forum Christmas Meet

Currently reading:
Bravo Forum Christmas Meet

S

Si

Ok, now Christmas is still a while off but i'm trying to find out whos interested.

Proposed date would be around Sunday the 15th of December.
Find a nice country Pub for lunch and a general meeting and chat about Bravos.

I'm going to suggest somewhere in the midlands as i'm biased cos i live near there, no-one else has suggested anywhere else and it's kind of central.

Interested? Stick your name below.

Xmas Meet

If we can both get the time off, Marla & I would love 2 come.

Rob.

Sounds good!

That would be a great idea Si i will try and think of some places especially close to major motorways.
U can count me in for that, it will be great to see you all again as the last few times its been cool.we have raised a few eye-brows!!! We can try to arrange a diary possibily for the events next year so we know in advance what and where??

Laterz

Allan

Re: Sounds good!

Big Al you really are full of good ideas m8! I'll do an events listing but it wont be for a bit as some times the show date differ a bit but I'll sort that one. Watch this space.

Shame we couldnt see you this weekend and hope you get well soon bud.

Xmas

You lot just want to go carol singing dont you!

Anyway, why dont I put together the front page of the bravo gallery as a list of events then have a page of each event as it happens with everyones photos linked off the event title.

If we then have say 20 photos of each one we wil buld up quite a decent history and event database.

If someone wants to design a background (instead of broom yellow) nplease go ahead and do so then I will use it - I am not very artistic you see (except **** artistic!)

Any other ideas?????

Nige

Re: Xmas

lol Nige. I have sent u a pic but i cant scan the whole pic......see what u think of it mate for maybe a temp time??

Allan Brown

never been on one of these meetings before but i have decided it's about time i did. nothing special done to my brava as you can see from my website www.bravapage.net
but i would like to see others, keep us posted

Re: Re: Re: Bravo Forum Christmas Meet

Is anyone else in or around Essex?

Am I the youngest Bravo driver on here? - I'm 18.

yep

hi there,

i would like the meet. further north the better for me as i live in hexham, cumbria. long drive much further south than nottingham!

riclemus

Re: yep

I might be intrested further north the better for me as well. My car will just be standad well apart from a induction kit.
Briggsy

awesome..

I'd like to get in on that. Would be cool to meet you guyz as all i do is talk through the forum. Would have loved to have gone to the last meeting but womens progative. All in the past now so bring it on! :)

Yeppers, sounds good 2 me, would be nice 2 meet the ppl again, and some new ones who I haven't met yet, Amit, Nige etc..and smoke u all out with my JTD :)

Re: Re: Bravo Forum Christmas Meet

yea count me in, if i can be assed to drive that far tho.
And chris im 18 as well, sorry

Re: Re: Re: Bravo Forum Christmas Meet

Good idea - how about a nice lovely pub near Cardiff??....guess not, oh well, worth a try: midlands is OK then. What sort of date we looking at?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Bravo Forum Christmas Meet

Sorry, it's late, I've had a long day, only just seen date - 15th Dec. I guess that close to Xmas, most places may need to be booked, especially if there's a big group of us. Off 2 bed before i make a bigger arse of myself.

Just thought I'd bring this back to the front. Has Sunday 15th been confirmed? If not Fiona and I could make Saturday 14th or the Saturdays either side.

Will keep an eye out for further posts.

John

Yup ill be up for that - im 18 aswell chris
Midlands sounds good to me too - im biased aswell - u probably all know that by now anyway!

Re: Re: Bravo Forum Christmas Meet

Yep, christmas meet still planned for Sunday 15th unless I get a lot of objections.
I'm currently having a very hard time testing various pubs around the Midlands, but I'll let you know where as soon as i've decided.