General bravo colours

Currently reading:
General bravo colours

Does any one have pics of a white and a red Bravo..searched and I can't find any pics of the car in those colours. my dad is ordering his tomorrow and wants to see what they look like!thanks in advance!(y)

Which red?

This one?
2007fiatbravo.jpg

Great colour(y) , I notice there isnt any wheel hub covers in the center of the wheels, or 120T/150T badge under the turn signal light ?, Want to make sure they put them there before you pick it up.

What are the reasons for wing badges not being fitted to it if it is a 120/150T ?
Are the wheel caps left off for transportation reasons.

I really can't explain about the badges I have no idea.

Center caps however will be in a bag in the boot along with the ariel and a few other bits and bobs. I belive it for transportation reasons.

i haven't seen any with wing badges. Do they just say 120 and 150?

I know that there is the one with 150T as that is what i have on my Sport Bravo, I am assuming that there is one with 120T as well.
The badge is just under the turn signal, hard to notice clearly from my photo, but never the less you can see where it would be:)

MyNewBRAVO-1.jpg

Some times the badges are put on just before the car is transported to the dealership. i've 120T badges on mine and these were put at time of delivery to dealership. I think it's so the badges are nicked when your car is sat in a compound or at the docks

Back