BRAVO COLOUR CODES

Currently reading:
BRAVO COLOUR CODES

A

Anonymous

hiya
i have the blue bravo its like a light sky blue not sure the actuall name of it, n e way i took it to get my bodykit sprayed last week when i went bk for the finished product the bumpers and side skirts were silver (looked nice but not my colour) when i asked what the **** had happend the guy said there was 3 diffrent colours for my colour code!! is this right??

there are probably several shades of your colour.

Did you take the car to be matched at the place you brought the paint from?

Thats really the only way to get anywhere near i'm afraid

if the bodyshop didn't know which of the 3 shades your car was they should have called you and asked. Don't let them get away with it.

He probably meant that there are three different manufacturers of the paint available and they don't use the good one!
No excuse for not getting a paint match correct though. As already posted - don't settle for their BS. The paint code is on the boot lip - it s a code and not a swatch so that more than one sprayer can have a go at repair work. :)

There are 3 shades for almost every code. They are for different layers - so they told me.

But either way, they should have seen the code book with the color pics and have had to chose one - they didnt chose the right one.

svenjtd.jpg

Members Site - - - - - - - My Site

theres know issue with this really, the guys sound and goin to do it again!! i was just wonderen what was the point in putting a colour code on a car if there is 3 diffrent colours to that 1 code