198002774.jpg

198002775.jpg

198002776.jpg

Removing

-
Position the vehicle on a lift.
- Remove right front wheel
- Remove right front wheel arch liner

Photo 1 - Loosen the band and disconnect the turbocharger air supply hose, air filter side.
Photo 2 - Undo the bolt (1a) and remove the air filter assembly (1b).
Photo 3 - Remove the O-ring from the cold air intake pipe.

Refitting

- Fit a new O-ring on the cold air intake pipe.
- Place the air filter assembly in position and tighten the bolt.
- Tighten the band securing the air supply hose to the turbocharger, air filter side.
- Fit right front wheel arch liner
- Fit right front wheel
- Remove the vehicle from the lift.

Last edited:

STILO NEWBIE

OMG why do we have to remove our wheel its just an air filter :(:(

Don't need to, you can just un-do the two (or three?) clips from the bottom then slide the filter out from the bottom. O, hand on, its for the 1.4Tjet, mine is 1.9Mjet.....

Last edited:

birdman99

I have Bravo 1.4 90HP 2009 petrol and was hoping i could do this at home tomorrow.
Is it true that i need a lift to replace the air filter and a new o ring?
Air filter is usually easy on cars ive had in the past.

andylite

Hi, I have a 2007 Bravo t-jet, we took it in to the garage recently for brakes, oil/filter and air filter, since we did it has been juddering under accileration, I was told a rear wheel had a buckel in it so we had them checked and one fixed, but problem still the same. we think it is a problem with new air filter, as it was not there before.
Any Suggestions Please !

Typer000

If you jack up the vehicle slightly as if changing a flat tyre, remove the drivers side wheel, you can remove a few screws in the wheel arch liner and then un do 3 bolts on the bottom of the air filter housing and drop it out from the bottom. Saves having to undo the turbo piping as those jubilee type clips can be a right pain to get back on

Dylan Latz

The clip number 1, what do you use to remove and can you put it back when you do?