Bravo Abarth side skirts: fit both MK1 and MK2?

Currently reading:
Bravo Abarth side skirts: fit both MK1 and MK2?

MpDay

Hi,

I have a Bravo 115 16v (1.8 GT) build in 1999. This is one of the 'Mk2' Bravo's.
Well, I want to order the original Abarth side skirts, but they keep telling me that they are only available for a Bravo '94 till '98, in other words: for the 'Mk1'.
The part number is 5909044.

Is it true that these side skirts only fits an 'Mk1' Bravo?? ...this means that there are no Abarth side-skirts available for the Mk2 Bravo.

Can you help me out?
Thanx
Mp

Let me guess a Fiat dealership told you this ?!?

I have considerably more mods, THAN YOU!​
voldar02.gif
Pssssst my cars for sale​

<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">a Fiat dealership told you this ?!?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Yep. I phoned my dealer and I asked this question: "Hi, I'm looking for an Abarth bumper and the Abarth side-skirts for my Bravo. What's the price and delivery time?"

Well, he had the prices after 10 seconds... bumper = 250 EURO, side-skits = 275 EURO. He told me that if I want them to paint and install it, they would calculate an extra of 450 EURO for that." ...!!!

Second of all: after he spend some time behind his PC, he told me that the side-skirts are not available anymore (never again!) and that the bumper would be a matter of 'luck' in finding one.

I went home and made a phonecall to 'Fiat Import' in Amsterdam. I had this guy on the phone for 45 minutes, but after that, he told me everything I needed to know:
- there are some side-skirt packages available, somewhere in France! He can order it from there and let them deliver it at my local dealer... nice!
- there are no Abarth bumpers available in Europe, but there are about 500 Abarth bumpers in backorder (waiting for delivery). If I order one NOW, then maybe it'll be here next week or next year...

He told me the side-skirts are only for Bravo's till '98, so that's why I needed to find out this stuff in the first place.

Cia0
Mp
...hope I made myself clear... (in English that is :)

does it have to be actual abarth parts? there are a lot of good abarth imitation parts....

SEI POWER

NOS Guzzlers are just lower beings :D

<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">there are a lot of good abarth imitation parts....<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Is that so? ...somebody told me about Lester (www.lester.it) and it looks nice, but I prefer ordering something in the Netherlands instead of Itali.

Any other Abarth immitation brands out there?

<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by MpDay
He told me the side-skirts are only for Bravo's till '98<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

bizarre...i know a lot of post 98 Bravos with genuine Abarth side skirts!

Si.
2.0 20v HGT + £2.5k of stereo + NOS (soon)

Back