bravo/a meet details

Currently reading:
bravo/a meet details

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jobe...

For those who dont know ST1 is a lap dancing bar :)
F**kin great place - We should have a meet there!

My mate (A girl) pulled one of the girls there and ended up going home with her and her big black pimp boy friend lol

Mr Al

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jobe...

Arse!

Warwick is too far for me.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jobe...

Thats no excuse...some people are coming from Scotland

Daz

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jobe...

For those who were asking about future meets, I am trying to space them out a bit. We have
8th Feb - Spring Roll bash - Chinese & Karting
24th April - ItalFest - trip to Brugge
TBC (June Poss?)- Performance Driving Day, just awaiting availability on this one, I am meeting them next week.
TBC (Aug poss?)- Rolling Road day, trying a few different places at the moment.
TBC (Oct poss) - Quad biking / off road driving.
May even just do a bi-monthly meet in the Midlands with options depending how the 8th goes.
Any further suggestions on what you would like to do will be warmly turned down of course :)
Nige

alritre jobe,in from runcorn gota lichen green bravo on 17's no body kit as yet though,do u go the grange and astmoor racing on a monday???if so stop me one nite and we'll see about goin dwn warwick cheers fella.p.s if u dnt know about the racin i was on about everyone meets up in the lidl (warrington) car park about half 8 on a monday evening,

Re: Re: bravo/a meet details

everybody seems to be around the widnes,runcorn,warrington and wigan area,we should all get together on a car park thats close to home one evening,wat u all think???andy

Re: Re: Re: bravo/a meet details

Andy - Your the lad who goes Halton aint ya? I'm the lad with the other Lichen Green Bravo. (Seen you at megawatts!)

:)

Re: Re: Re: Re: bravo/a meet details

The warrington cruise is **** mate, costs money to get in, lol. No one talks to each other and it's just not fun. No fiats there :)

Have you seen my Bravo lately? (Probably chasing Subaru Impreza's and Evo's - trust me!) And yes I have the 1.2 also :p

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: bravo/a meet details

yeah thats me mate,liking the front bumper mate,u aint seen me wheels yet have ya???Got sum matrix energy off steve in 17's lowered 40mm looks the dogs danglies,u got a filter yet??put one of those universal jobbies on and its ace,sounds awsome,throttle response is better aswell,Ur thinkin of the other cruise in warrington at the b&q,this is closer to home at the lidl in warrington,we start there everyone has a nose at everyone elses car and then theres a proession of about 100 cars at the most an we go to the grange industrial estate for a abit of racin,normally get moved so theres another road trip and we end up dwn near steves on da astmoor or on wally drag,U work at the leisure centre in widnes?thats where i saw the bumper,p,s, everyone meets at the lidl in warrington at about half 8 on a monday,alternativly a few lads from megawatt go the top corner of the asda car park in runcorn at nite normally half 8 ish

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: bravo/a meet details

mmm.. no I used to park in the leisure center because it was closer to the college than the carpark around the back where you parked!

I got an air filter yes, a stainless steel custom jobbie by quickshift, and no I aint seen your alloys yet :p

I seen you going down past mcdonalds the other week onto the bridge, I tried chasing you but got stopped at the roundabout hehe. :)

Andy - you got msn? add me if you like: [email protected]

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: bravo/a meet details

ian... have you posted any pics of what your car is looking like now? just that ive read a lot of things being done to it?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: bravo/a meet details

nah not on msn,think the lad above means my car,lol.Cum up the asda 2nite about half eight if u can,wana see ur filter cuz im after a proper one,by quickshift,im in col 2day acyually so if ur in then keep an eye out cuz im goin to me car now

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: bravo/a meet details

The Runcorn asda?

I don't go college anymore. Waste of time to be honest!

Re: Re: bravo/a meet details

Alright andy, i used to go to the warrington meet on a monday night in my renny clio. But was shite, as stated above no one used to chat to ya and kept themselves to themselves - a guy in a red punto used to run it didn't he?

may go again soon in the bravo, this monday perhaps!

will look out for any bravos around!

Re: Re: Re: bravo/a meet details

Jobe, why don't you come down the ASDA tonight then with us? I presume the Runcorn one!

Re: Re: Re: Re: bravo/a meet details

Lets set a date for a proper NWest meet. Feb has the 8th in Warwishire and 28th (Fiatcentral) meet in Nottingham (overnighter)

April we got the ItalFest in Brugge (and Donnyshow for all interested)

How about March?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: bravo/a meet details

suits me. I'll be there with my 'L' plate on lol

Mike

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jobe...

I'm bone idle. And I'm Bravoless.