bravo/a meet details

Currently reading:
bravo/a meet details

J

Jobe

Hi all,

Was wondering if any one can tell me when the date of the meet is (feb 2nd??) and where it is being held.......i'm coming from warrington!!

Jobe

FEB 8TH! Its in warwick. Details are on the bravo-guide under events.

I'm in Wigan and GeForce is in Widnes so we usually meet up at Knutsford and travle down together.

I forget what time we are meeting. I'm sure Mr Al, Rab or Ian will post here.

I think a few extra are going to meet us there too. Mike from Haydock and another bod from around the area

Re: Re: bravo/a meet details

although i might actually be meeting you all at stafford services, along with Mr Al, depending on whether i'm home that weekend or at uni

The meet is on:

'Sunday the 8th Feb'

and is taking place at about 12.30 at the:

'Dog Inn, Harbury, Warwickshire, CV33 9HL'

There is also a meal and karting but these aren't compusory...you can just turn up for the meet!

I'm am also in the Northwest and some other local owners who are going to the meet are likely to be meeting up at Knutsford Services on the M6 at about 9.30, and the we'll travel down in convoy!

Re: Re: bravo/a meet details

Everyone posted way to quickly then....its like fastest finger first on 'Who wants to be a millionaire' :)

Re: Re: Re: bravo/a meet details

Thanks for all your responses!

Dan, i know its weird. We both live in the same area and go the same uni!

Looking forward to the meet!

Re: Re: Re: bravo/a meet details

Bloody Hell Jobe your at Staffs too :) I work in Hanley. May well of passed you in your car lol.

Mr Al

Re: Re: Re: Re: bravo/a meet details

Jobe, I'm from Widnes. 10 minute drive from you.

What you upto tonight? :)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: bravo/a meet details

U stuck for a date Ian.
Or is your good lady not allowed out on a school night!

John.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: bravo/a meet details

Lol....lol..............;P

Mr Al

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: bravo/a meet details

Yea Mr Al, i always go Hanley on a night out. Was there Monday night just passed! Everyone on here seems to be from warrngton or the midlands.....freakiest thing is that dan goes the same uni as me, comes from warrington like i do, and lives in the same house as i used to live in a few years ago!

Looking forward to seeing ya all at the meet!

@Ian, I drive round widnes quite alot, used to know a few people up there......u know stacey with the ginger hair, just gone in the army? well n e ways....

Jobe

Jobe...

LOL! I was in Hanley on Monday night too - we were in Yates' and then went to Creation cos it was my Bday on Sunday!

Re: Jobe...

Well happy birthday mate!

I went to ST1, then into liquid -was shite coz too packed. They fill it sooo much, i think creation is soooo much better!

Re: Re: Jobe...

lol wicked, not been in ST1 yet, but will be going there soon, is it good in there yeah? i mean i know its obviously gonna be good but you know what i mean.

get a quality chickedn tikka kabab after creation aswell! lol!

Re: Re: Re: Jobe...

Chicken tikka sandwich - go to al karims!

ST1 is amazing, 10 quid a lap dance and all worth it......i got 3 of em all from gorgeous women on monday night. They do a good job!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Jobe...

This is prob a daft question, but is there any plans up n running regarding a meet after feb meet yet? As I was up for coming to this one (being my first an all) til i realised the 8th is the day i go Amsterdam for my 21st :( :) thus, i shall not be able to attend.
Just asking i i'll have to book the time off work presuming it will be a weekend an all. Cheers

Mike

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jobe...

If you want a meet then post one suggesting a area,date and place and see how many people would be interested!

We have had a few in the borth west, 2 at trafford center and 2 at middlebrook - Previously not been a huge group but we always have a laugh.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Jobe...

anyone travelling from lincs/nottingham area?