Bravo 198 Cruise Control Prewired

ndrefg

Hello, can you post the rest of the information about this please? im interested :)

ivan73

Today i'we done the same!
I just plug it and it works!:D
No need for diagnostic tool.
I have '08 dynamic 120HP New Bravo and it was prewired!
Thanks for the post!

Weblordwill

Hi Stilos, I know this is a bit old now, but would you possibly be able to post the English translation please? Also, what parts do you need to make the cruise control work? The stalk and what else? Thanks.

(1) the lower steering cover removal of this cover must be snapped. Underneath-Two Torx screws must be unscrewed.
The third screw

(2) to remove the upper steering housing remove these two bolts

(3) the cruise terminal tracing usual place if the car is in preparation.

the two plastic retaining clips snap off, then fuzz out the plug to drag on the left side of the cruise control lever. The locking tabs and then snap back.

(4) go to the bottom of the cruise control lever fixing bolt 12mm short.

You need to remove the screw. go to the top cruise control lever tab. here will be a longer 24mm bolt

(5)
The cruise control lever in place. The top bolt shown in the picture, were taken from an earlier screw.

(6)
connect the cruise controll by pushing it in, the lower screw is around here

(7)
the connection in place

(8)
Replace the top cover and bottom cover with the cruise control

(9)
ermmm... Enjoy it ;) :slayer:

dtwelve

sorry to drag this post up again ive got a 2007 1.9 active 120 multijet would the wiring be in place and where can I get the cruise control stalk if the wiring there
cheers and beers

david

Best thing to do is to take the plastic off around your steering and see if its there, if it is you can send me a PM if you are strugeling to get one as i have one i ordered for my car, just unfortunate it was written off before i could fit it, when i got my new car cc was already installed so i have a spare arm.