Bravas Replacement

Introduction

Well, the brava finally kicked the bucket. so i decided it was time for a diesel. and oddly enough im now in a Landrover Freelander. :D it's not a fiat, but i like it. Got a 2.0L Td4 engine designed by BMW.

what do you think of it?

JFL

you *****!!
I dont mind 4 x 4's, but are you going to take it off road or tow anything with it :confused:

Liam

hi friends :waves:
You've picked the best version, petrol engined models are never away from garages.

Liam

tozzleozzle

-Butwig-
I dont mind 4 x 4's, but are you going to take it off road or tow anything with it :confused:

HA! that shape freelander, dont think it will be going off road..... on the count that they are poo off road! i would of gon with a old disco myself.

Dont get me wrong i do like it and cant w8 till my inshurers allow me to get a 4x4 :D

Cool man! (y)

Last edited:

jug

blessed are the apostates
the freelander is another prime example of recycling, try to spot the metro bits ;)

faster4_tec

Burninator of threads!
ah LOL, BL lives on :worship:

seriously though, the td4 is the best engines. the petrols are freaking horrific.I've had SEVERAL break down on my forecourt :bang:

freelander ain't *bad* offroad, if you put some proper tyres on there then it'll be much better, ground clearance ain't bad on them, but beware, tehre is NO protection as standard on the bottom of the steering rack.:eek:

JFL

you *****!!
Thats what i like to see.

Someone who actually uses his 4 x 4 day.

Ive got a 4 x 4 day experiance with land rover to use up actually :D