General brava....what you guys think

Currently reading:
General brava....what you guys think

dillinger39

Established member
i am interested in a Brava that i have found.....its a 1.2 16 valve like i want

with 60,000 miles on it approximatly.

and a new clifford remote alarm.

he saying he wants £1300 for it with the bonnet and boot fixed (not sure on the problem)

does this sound reasonable
(year to follow shortly)

at a guess thats possibly a 99 S plate ?
Price is sounding fine for a 1.2 though.
Best ask what was up with the boot and bonnet, as that sounds odd.
One thing to check is if the timing belt has been done

a friends selling it....i not seen the car yet....i should see it first tbh...cause then i will know the extent of the damage

the bonnet came off speedin apperently.

and the boot well he did a bit of do it yourself paint job on the back.

but if its a good car and i can fix those things cheaply then it may save me some money. cause he said he will shave some money off with the car damaged or fixed he wants more

fixed is 1300

Last edited:
i want to see the car.....i think it may of belonged to a bad boy racer tbh.....i should see it and decide.....i mean it may of been treated badly...the amount of money i have spent on my cinq to keep it in safe running specs...i aint gonna buy a car thats less than the top most quality

i think i should keep looking around and add that to the list.......of cars to look at.

am gonna think about it and let her know.

if i sleep on it and decide its a no then.....il just say i aint go the cash through and back out...cause there is another guy interested in it...thats all....it just seemed like a good deal....but am not buying a car thats busted

I bought my brava for £7500 .. Brava 2001 SX 16v 107hp

19000 km used ...

It´s a little expensive because here in Brazil, cars are too expensive... hehe..

I bought my bravo (2000, 1.2 , trofeo edition, @ 72.000km) in 2005 for £4000.

lol!:bang:

The prices have nothing to do with UK? Right? :) :eek:

Though i must confess that after 22.000km there's been ABSOLUTELY NO SERIOUS PROBLEM!:slayer: :worship:

Heard the odd story of the bonnet catches failing on the Marea and Brava. Happened to my mate in his Marea on the motorway. All of a sudden all he could see was a bonnet infront of the windscreen!!!

Should be fine as long as the bonnet catch is checked

Hi Mate I bought a Fiat Brava 80 cv 16 v S reg for £ 750 here in Glasgow..I would say its a good car for the price you pay and if well mantained and properly serviced by really professional Mechs and not serviced as usual here in U.k by neds or Mechs without any skills(y) in electronics or even basic knowledgde of motors! this car will serve you for years and years with no prob at all!

Ciao

Claudio

if i sleep on it and decide its a no then.....il just say i aint go the cash through and back out...cause there is another guy interested in it...thats all....it just seemed like a good deal....but am not buying a car thats busted[/QUOTE]

Back