Styling Brava/o Bad boy bonnets

Currently reading:
Styling Brava/o Bad boy bonnets

Bad-boy bonnet which style or not at all?

• Total voters
Anybody here intersted in one? if so what pattern does everyone think suits the brava/o best, Sorry about the pic, only decent close-up we could find :eek:

vote and pm with details for prices (y)

002d_mod.JPG

personally i dont think you can have the angles that aggressive on a bravo.

the way im wanting to get mine done is having it very subtle, from the outer edge of the bonnet to the top grill line, with the grill smoothed in and a custom vent at the front, a bit lie you see on the joy tuning bravo on ebay..

Andy_sx said:
personally i dont think you can have the angles that aggressive on a bravo.

the way im wanting to get mine done is having it very subtle, from the outer edge of the bonnet to the top grill line, with the grill smoothed in and a custom vent at the front, a bit lie you see on the joy tuning bravo on ebay..

Pm me and we can talk prices:D

Seriously though, we can do a bonnet like that for you if you wish

I'd go for the right hand side if your planning on getting it done.

However, I'd be careful if you ever needed to rely on you're headlights! :D

Forgot to add, not looking to do this yet on mine

punto_jr_sx75 said:
Pm me and we can talk prices:D

Seriously though, we can do a bonnet like that for you if you wish

dont you worry, i will be getting in touch in a while once ive got the car running right and enough moeny together for a respary as she is living up to her name that she got last year at the shows.. Patch..:D

is the one on the left side *ment* to be that shape? or did you have an accident with the "smudge" tool :chin:

but for badboying in general, id say no, as i dont see the point of covering 50% of your headlights :rolleyes:

The dipped beam would be unaffected there with the poly-elipticals, but the right hand side one would never pass an MOT - 90% of the full beam lamp is obscured.

Good on yer for trying something different, though.

Back