Technical Brava/Bravo/Marea head lights

Currently reading:
Technical Brava/Bravo/Marea head lights

ts86net

Do they have a slight tint of yellow or something?

I've just put in bulbs which are pure clear white in a another car (not a Fiat), but in my Marea Weekend ELX they look rubbish!

I hope someone's gonna say "take the covers off and clean them - that'll definately fix it".

Anyone? :)

--
ts86

'98 Fiat Marea Weekend ELX (1.8 16v).
- Kenwood MP3 head unit
- De-Restricted standard air box
- NGK VX Platinum plugs (BKR7EVX)

Hmmm...

Could you explain a bit more please. Which bit are they exactly and how do I replace them?

Appricated,

--
ts86

- Kenwood MP3 head unit

My lights were a bit yellow as well, as Pete says it could be a power thing.
I also had water in mine, a bit of rag, some tie wraps, an old coathanger and an hours worth of cursing sorted that out. Still got a bit of condensation so it looks like an old hairdryer and a length of rubber hose next.[}:)][}:)]

The lights are still not very white. I'm going to fit some xenon's. I'll let you know if it makes any difference.

Got more additives than fuel in my tank.

While I was in Halfords yesterday looking for window graphics I saw some Halfords Blue Sidelamp Bulbs for £3.99. Thought I'd give them a go. They make the light slightly less yellow, but I certainly cannot see any blue in daylight. I'll check again tonight.

Funny thing is I had to remove the cold air inlet pipe to change one of them, strange how things happen.;);)

Check out http://www.fiatcentral.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5711 if you're puzzled.

Got more additives than fuel in my tank.

Hmm...

I've already got Quad LED (blue) sidelights that look fine. It's the main dipped headlights which look yucky [V]

Do let me know how Xenon's go. Apart from the bulbs, is there anyone who does full Xenon headlight unit replacements?

--
ts86

- Kenwood MP3 head unit

Back