Technical Brava 100 16V Throttle Cable

Currently reading:
Technical Brava 100 16V Throttle Cable

NickBr

I'm looking for the code for the throttle cable. Or even if you know where I can get it.
The car Vin is zfa18200005039901 and the Model: BRAVA G.98 BZ/DS (1998-2001)
Bought in May 2000

The new week started very well.:) Looking for a throttle cable this morning, pressing the clutch broke the clutch cable. Fortunately, it broke in the parking and I had no problem breaking it on the way to work. I was lucky and so I got the motorbike and went to work.
now i'm looking for that too;)

I found a clutch cable and changed it myself today. It was not a very easy job because I had to remove enough parts to have space to work.
After installing the new one, I adjusted the height of the clutch pedal, put the engine forward, pressed the clutch and tried to enter first gear.
Unfortunately I can not put speed, none of them.

Βut I can not find a throttle cable anywhere.
I will try to find someone to build one. Maybe I'm lucky

Βut I can not find a throttle cable anywhere.
I will try to find someone to build one. Maybe I'm lucky
Hi Nick,
I had a brief look in ePER for you and found the following part numbers for the throttle cable
46548386, 46469069, 46755732, 46550104, 46550600
These will presumably differ slightly dependant on the engine fitted (not all 1.6's are the same for example and I believe there are 3 types of throttle body) so some further research may be required but hopefully the part numbers will get you started

Didge3,​

Thank you very much for help and your time .

Searching the internet I also found some codes like 46431041, 814015339, I believe but I'm not sure the correct code is the second one.
You can see this here:

It is made by TRISCAN , a a company I hear for the first time.

The curved metal part as shown in the photo looks like it is as the original one, but I have some doubts about the length and I have to go to the store that sells it to make sure.

For now I preferred the solution to repair the the original i have. I do not know if there are corresponding workshops for the manufacture and repair of cables in your country, I found one and repaired mine by removing the broken old plastic parts and replacing them with metal ones, so the plastic length adjuster is now metal and is held in place with stainless steel screws. .
I believe that I will not have a problem in the future soon.

Back