brava 1.2 16v

Currently reading:
brava 1.2 16v

MOst of us do ..

Whats the problem?

MATTSIG1.jpg

well, when i bought a car he was spending a 10/11 litars of fuel(i done all service with engine). after a 1 hour ride on 160km/h on highway he aproximetlu spn 6/7l. and continue to spend normaly.but it hepens a couple time that spend a fuel like he hewe a 3000cc engine. after fast ride again he spend normaly fuel?whats the catch?

were you doing 160 km/h for the whole hour and used only 7lts? If you were that works out at about 60 miles/gallon - which is pretty amazing.

16km/litre is pretty good going if my maths is correct.

Remember your car will use more fuel around town than on the motorway, because of all the stopping/starting.

puntomatt_search_sig.gif

probably right. some times scale of fuel blocks or shoy incorecty. i understand that he spend that much in town, im satisfied with that.but sometime it is lot,scale just come down at same kind of ride. when that heppens engine sound a litle bite diffrent

the 1.2 can be juicy on the petrol if your going for it, but in all honesty they are very good.

i have just done 400 miles this weekend and used 30 pounds worth of petrol, driving more than fast enough on a punto short ratio gearbox...

Andy_sx

the 1.2 16v is brilliant on petrol, even with the induction kit on mine, with crappy alloys and tyres it still managed between 30/40 mpg, i switched to a ruddy golf gt tdi, wish id stuck with the brava now!

style7Eshrules-spc-Brava.png