Brand and Ross... naughty boys

Currently reading:
Brand and Ross... naughty boys

two words satanic sluts;)

:yeahthat:

your joking right she looks like she has been poked more times then a second hand dartbord;)

:ROFLMAO:

I'm getting sick of hearing about it now - it was a late night show that 90% of the 10,000+ who have complained never listened to and would never listen to. The constant media reporting has just blown it out of all proportion.

She's tours with a band called Satanic Sluts and she's been bumping uglies with Brand for nearly a year and a half - so are we expected to believe that dear-sweet-old-grandpa thought she was sweet innocent choir girl!!

Time to move on....

Last edited:
:yeahthat:

:ROFLMAO:

I'm getting sick of hearing about it now - it was a late night show that 90% of the 10,000+ who have complained never listened to and would never listen to. The constant media reporting has just blown it out of all proportion.

She's tours with a band called Satanic Sluts and she's been bumping uglies with Brand for nearly a year and a half - so are we expected to believe that dear-sweet-old-grandpa thought she was sweet innocent choir girl!!

Time to move on....

Here Here!

And tbh Brands been growing on me and always liked Wossy. So i hope they dont get the sack!

Bit silly really though.

I find both JR and RB funny usually, but they obviously overstepped the mark with this one (n)

Amongst friends you can get away with saying what you like and getting a laugh, but they've let themselves down big time by airing this blatant abuse!!!!

Part of me finds it funny, but then my sensible side kicks in and I think it's just WRONG!

Let's just hope this is all forgotten in a few days.....

Do you think they will get fired for this? Or just a serious telling off?
Tbh, i dont see the BBC getting shot of them.

Also, a BBC producer played the answer phone segment of the show down the phone to Grandpa Sachs to get his approval prior to it airing.

Grandpa is now claiming it was a 'bad line' and he couldn't hear the segment!! If that was the case surely he'd have said he couldn't have heard it clearly at the time!!

I'm sick of it on the news (too much "Serious" meds again Dogspods?) :p

Both these guys are :tosser:'s and Mr Sachs needs to shape up or ship out Jeez why should the Prime Minister get involved?

Celebs do my freekin head in this is pish TBH.

TBH everyone just blows it out of porportion. is it really that offensive? i mean REALLY? oooo, some scary words, booo hooo! im having the pee taken out of me, boo hoo!

who really cares what they say on TV??

i wouldnt be bothered if a black person shouted "WHITE MOTHER FOOOKERS" on every channel lol

maybe im just too hard to insult and not as mardy as alot lol

Dunc

18,000 complaints. It was only 4,000 yesterday. Random 14,000 thought they'd join in.

Its all just such a farse. Like adverts being taken off. Polo + Dog = Unreal advert.......how is it offensive or cruel to dogs. Rant stopped.....could have got messy

18,000 complaints. It was only 4,000 yesterday. Random 14,000 thought they'd join in.

Its all just such a farse. Like adverts being taken off. Polo + Dog = Unreal advert.......how is it offensive or cruel to dogs. Rant stopped.....could have got messy

It was aired last week and only 1500 complaints where made, since then its gone upto 14,000, so people are clearly just reporting it for the hell of it. Normally people take notice of ads etc if there are 30 complaints or so.

That Polo advert was amazing :D

They have been suspended, just heard on the news now.

Whats funny is Brand did sleep with that guys grand daughter :LOL:

Back