Brand and Ross... naughty boys

Currently reading:
Brand and Ross... naughty boys

Wow...damn she is hot, I wasn't expecting her to look like that at all.

I read that it was pre-recorded, and Radio 2, still played it, so they are still to blame kinda as well.

I can't believe that - surely Brand doesn't have 1500 listeners ? :confused:

If they were politicians (and even that is way beyond them) then there would be calls for their resignation. If they were footballers, they'd get fined and banned for an equivalent offence. Ross gets paid like a footballer, so why isn't he fined (and preferably banned) ? They just get away with laughing their way through an apology :mad:

I object to paying the wages of two such :tosser:

I can't believe that - surely Brand doesn't have 1500 listeners ? :confused:

If they were politicians (and even that is way beyond them) then there would be calls for their resignation. If they were footballers, they'd get fined and banned for an equivalent offence. Ross gets paid like a footballer, so why isn't he fined (and preferably banned) ? They just get away with laughing their way through an apology :mad:

I object to paying the wages of two such :tosser:

Well brand had a Mega FAIL on his tour of america 90% of the venues boo'd him off :D. Guess they can see him for the true arse clown he is :ROFLMAO:.

Brand called Bush a retarded cowboy at the MTV awards, and then insulted those christian nutters who took a vow of chastity. as far as i'm concerned what else he has done or will do makes bugger all difference, any one who publicly calls Bush a retared cowboy is welcome in my home.

imo a comedian like sachs who has had a career from been the butt of jokes should be able to take it better.

Last edited:
It's quite funny - they're talking about it now on 5Live and the nutters are coming out of the woodwork, phoning in and losing it completely :ROFLMAO:

IMO, the show was recorded, edited and then broadcast. The producers knew exactly what they were doing by putting it out and it's only a method of pushing up the ratings for both presenters TV & Radio shows.

This kind of thing just isn't funny, dunno why they thought it was :confused: As for their apology, that was offensive in itself :mad:

I cant believe they aired that - its disgusting. How would a almost 80 year old find humour in that. Its terrible.

:yeahthat: I didn't think it was particularly funny. They get paid huge amounts for saying things you expect 12 year old boys to say.

any one who publicly calls Bush a retared cowboy is welcome in my home.

imo a comedian like sachs who has had a career from been the butt of jokes should be able to take it better.

:yeahthat: Cannot disagree with that.

I cant believe they aired that - its disgusting. How would a almost 80 year old find humour in that. Its terrible.

:yeahthat: to that sammi and they should have been sacked the pair of them just to send a message out to any other numpty that may find that kind of behavior acceptable..(n)

am sure if the joke wasn't involving other members of his family then he wouldn't have been as miffed about it.

Brand is tosspot anyway, the sooner he ****s off the better imo.

Back