General Brakes

Currently reading:
General Brakes

jamie86 said:
Don't get drilled and grooved can be prone to cracking under heavy use would rather not risk it and keep with the tried and tested grooved ones :)

now i didnt know that, i thought it was better to have the both, will go with the grooved if i get them (y)

btw, what about these brembo GT discs off ebay?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BREMBO-MAX-BR...ryZ23013QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

only thing i dont like is theyre black? :eek:

Cheers for all your help

Craig

or maybe even these?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fiat-Red-Dot-...ryZ23013QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

look nice aswell..

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
If you want red dot Oldschool is your man ;)

Although never heard a bad thing about brembo either..

Personally i'm going with Maxtorq Grp N discs you see the price and read reviews and you'll see why ;)

jamie86 said:
If you want red dot Oldschool is your man ;)

Although never heard a bad thing about brembo either..

Personally i'm going with Maxtorq Grp N discs you see the price and read reviews and you'll see why ;)

Turbocinqy said:
£115 + delivery quoted from Oldschool, but £63 incl delivery and they have 20 lines :p

edit: ahhh... thats without pads

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
jamie86 said:
Don't get drilled and grooved can be prone to cracking under heavy use would rather not risk it and keep with the tried and tested grooved ones :)

I've ran these for over two years, they are rather poo now but no cracking at all and MDB and Custard know I ain't shy with the brakes.

Tarox SJ Discs and Pads were £106 but for the little extra I'd grab the Red Dots off Oldschool TBH.

Liam

Liam, I had the tarox ones as well that were drilled and grooved only because they were stupidly cheap deal..

But after reading up I will stick with just grooved from now on especially with the idea of trackdays :devil:

Back