General Bozzy & Seraph chat about springs n stuff :D

Currently reading:
General Bozzy & Seraph chat about springs n stuff :D

Re: stilo and aftermarket stereo

bozzy said:
Off topic but why can't they do your springs, theres still 2 weeks to go?
Apex springs. They are "unsure" of the waiting time for them.
They don't stock or handle many other brands, and none that do stilo springs.. damn them.

I really wanted Apex but I also wanted the car lowered for Donny. I went for them Spax as they only had a three day delay. The bloke at Apex did say 2-3 weeks though. I may still get them at a later stage.

bozzy said:
I really wanted Apex but I also wanted the car lowered for Donny. I went for them Spax as they only had a three day delay. The bloke at Apex did say 2-3 weeks though. I may still get them at a later stage.
Are they spax adjustable?
if they are they're realy good.
I coud've paid an extra bit for some Koni adjustables, but it was already really kinda outta budget...

bozzy said:
No, not adjustable, springs only. I still want Apex so Iv'e gone for springs only until they become available.
wow.. how much is that costing you? the kit and installing is costing me £210

bozzy said:
These springs were a £100, fitting £80. The Apex will be the same again but you know when you just gotta have something?
hell, yea I know that. Im not suer how well rated Apex come, the place i got mine fitted have a good rep for quality (if not also over pricing) and they only use apex really... I was wanting some Eibachs, but the few places I went to get a price told me they didn't do for my car (obviously in error) so i couldn't get a price.
anyway.. i just hope they get in some time soon.

Motorsport world, what a bunch of clowns. Two weeks after ordering my springs and they finally admit that they haven't shipped them. They gave me three dates for delivery and fook all turned up. I called them today and asked why they had lied on 3 occasions. They think that by apologizing it's ok to bullsheet. Demanded a refund so I could go to a professional outfit insted of these pricks. Be warned, amateurs.

bozzy said:
Motorsport world, what a bunch of clowns. Two weeks after ordering my springs and they finally admit that they haven't shipped them. They gave me three dates for delivery and fook all turned up. I called them today and asked why they had lied on 3 occasions. They think that by apologizing it's ok to bullsheet. Demanded a refund so I could go to a professional outfit insted of these pricks. Be warned, amateurs.

Unicar, assured me on Tuesday they'd been ordered, but would get the "technician" to call me back for the booking time. No call back, I called them on Weds, they say "oh, right well i asked him to call you, i'll get him to call you and i'll stand over him"
Weds evening, a "technician" calls, if you can call tomorrow and ask to speak to phill, we need to details of your car.
I call today, "Phil" isn't the technician who booked my car, but he takes my car details. and then arranges to call me back to make a booking. no springs have been ordered. and they never called me back. well done unicar. :bang:

oh no so your both still spring less, im sorry but what a bunch of cowboys! hope you guys get it sorted soon! How about going for the eibach now, i know there a tad more expensive, but they are meant to be the world number 1 (y) try powerfiat there meant to be good or dont angeltuning supply eibach springs too?

europerformance.co.uk to the rescue, Just ordered Eibach springs (30mm) and a guarantee that they will be here by Monday. Can you believe a company called topgear said that no manufacturers make springs for the Stilo yet despite me arguing with the yamyam that their website says otherwise.

WTF is going on with customer service in the UK?

bozzy said:
europerformance.co.uk to the rescue, Just ordered Eibach springs (30mm) and a guarantee that they will be here by Monday. Can you believe a company called topgear said that no manufacturers make springs for the Stilo yet despite me arguing with the yamyam that their website says otherwise.

Nice one (y) so tht topgear website is (n) then too! All people want ova here im affraid is your money in there pocket asap and customer service is becoming none exsistent :bang: best not get me started to much on this subject, lol :devil:

bozzy said:

Customer service did you say there Boz :confused: Whats that:p

We recently ordered a new kitchen from B&Q the plan for it was drawn up by Magnet but when we went to see the kitchens the quality was Crap anyway we sat down with a sales lady and guy in B&Q while She told him what we needed of the plan and HE entered it on computer thinking we would have the correct number of units/doors etc delivered :bang: well it arrived and there was every thing x 2 and in some cases x4 fook me how many people want two oven housings 4x 1000 sink carcases ect an absolute cock up and to top that NO freaking doors WTF was she thinking of she had to be pissed at leased and now their arguing about picking up the surplus units so that we can get our refund what a bunch of :tosser: I don't think we will be using them for anything in the future so CUSTOMER SERVICE in the UK you would get better from a tribe of pygmies in the jungle :mad:

PNL said:
Customer service did you say there Boz :confused: Whats that:p

We recently ordered a new kitchen from B&Q the plan for it was drawn up by Magnet but when we went to see the kitchens the quality was Crap anyway we sat down with a sales lady and guy in B&Q while She told him what we needed of the plan and HE entered it on computer thinking we would have the correct number of units/doors etc delivered :bang: well it arrived and there was every thing x 2 and in some cases x4 fook me how many people want two oven housings 4x 1000 sink carcases ect an absolute cock up and to top that NO freaking doors WTF was she thinking of she had to be pissed at leased and now their arguing about picking up the surplus units so that we can get our refund what a bunch of :tosser: I don't think we will be using them for anything in the future so CUSTOMER SERVICE in the UK you would get better from a tribe of pygmies in the jungle :mad:

And I thought I had problems, PMSL.

Bozzy, loads of places said the same to me about springs...
i'm kinda stuck in with this bunch of cowboys, they've got my deposit.
if i don't have my springs on my car by wednesday, i'll be claiming my deposit back and going elsewhere...

Back