General Bozzy & Seraph chat about springs n stuff :D

Currently reading:
General Bozzy & Seraph chat about springs n stuff :D

So, it's now Tuesday night, that's 5weeks and 1 day since I paid my deposit for my suspension fitting and still no appointment to show...

I'll go get my money back on Thursday, I've had enough.

Seraph said:
So, it's now Tuesday night, that's 5weeks and 1 day since I paid my deposit for my suspension fitting and still no appointment to show...

I'll go get my money back on Thursday, I've had enough.

I think this is deplorable (n) what kind of company are they Im just glad you've put their name up here which will remind me to give them a wide berth in the future hope you get your money back Seraph but knowing your luck you will get a phone call Thursday morning :bang: even so and if that happened I personally would still try to get the refund .

That sounds crap

I odered mine monday afternoon Was here wed and fitted sunday morning and that was halfrauds then mate fitted

Mine are Spax and red too

Bump!

USELESS F*CKERS!

So I call today. We have your suspension sir, did you not want to bring it in.
Well since noone told me you got my springs (PI... are they any good?)

So it's booked in for Wednesday. Lets hope it comes back in suitable working order.

Seraph said:
Bump!

USELESS F*CKERS!

So I call today. We have your suspension sir, did you not want to bring it in.
Well since noone told me you got my springs (PI... are they any good?)

So it's booked in for Wednesday. Lets hope it comes back in suitable working order.

It would seem that you did not read the comment from Oldschool about PI springs he said that they lose their tension and would not use them the choice though is yours :)

PNL said:
It would seem that you did not read the comment from Oldschool about PI springs he said that they lose their tension and would not use them the choice though is yours :)
wtf??

really?

awwwww boll*cks.
I didn't choose them, they ordered Apex, but apex wouldn't send them (allegedly) and the others would be G-max.
Nips!

BUMP**

Fitted. discounted by £80, also got my sat nav & snooper in there..

handles well, and looks the mutts nuts.

Seraph said:
BUMP**

What springs have you ended up with then Seraph ?

PNL said:
What springs have you ended up with then Seraph ?
well, here's the crack. It was either get them fitted as PI, or wait another 3 (maybe 12) weeks to get Apex.
They come with a 12 month warranty anyways, if I decide I don't like, I'll take them back and they can refit Apex, FoC.

Seraph said:
well, here's the crack. It was either get them fitted as PI, or wait another 3 (maybe 12) weeks to get Apex.
They come with a 12 month warranty anyways, if I decide I don't like, I'll take them back and they can refit Apex, FoC.

Judging by the crap you have taken from this company I wouldnt bet on that (n)

Seraph said:
BUMP**

A milestone for you. Even though it's your car I feel a great weight off my shoulders to know you are sorted. I expect to have to replace mine in a year so if you get a year out of yours then it's not bad value. Enjoy it now fella. :)

bozzy said:
A milestone for you. Even though it's your car I feel a great weight off my shoulders to know you are sorted. I expect to have to replace mine in a year so if you get a year out of yours then it's not bad value. Enjoy it now fella. :)

You shouldnt have to replace your springs for years boz why do you think you may have to :confused:

1.8Stilo said:
pictures then (y)

Yes pics and I checked your gallery Seraph and theres no pics of your car there either so YOU better get them up there or we are gonna keep on until you do :p :D

if monsoon season disappears tomorrow, i'll get a shot or two and update my gallery.

here we go then...

sorry, my car is dirty, i'm not washing it today. I'll be touching it up tomorrow though.

DSC003121.JPG

DSC003131.JPG

DSC003141.JPG

Back