boy racers?

Currently reading:
boy racers?

i got an iridium one and a black one from the boot for £1 but the sticky stuff is stuck to the paper cover, and i cant find any double sided tape :(

mine is jsut a shark one to swap with my normal one. which i hate but carry just incase i get pulled over :rolleyes:

mine is jsut a shark one to swap with my normal one. which i hate but carry just incase i get pulled over :rolleyes:

Sissy! :D Keep a standard zorst in ur backpack for wen u get stopped with an Akrapovic pipe on Lol! :slayer:

Sissy! :D Keep a standard zorst in ur backpack for wen u get stopped with an Akrapovic pipe on Lol! :slayer:

so along with the "illegal" visor and plate I've started shopping already for my new can... i'm gonna get into trouble :devil:

so along with the "illegal" visor and plate I've started shopping already for my new can... i'm gonna get into trouble :devil:

Yeah baby! (y) Bikers are Scum remember lmfao! :D

hmmm... i can't have been doing that speed officer... only been out 10 minutes:eek: etc?

This was how I bought the bike Occifer... Hic.... Flutter of eyelashes....

OK but go carefully.... Vroooooom! Sucker! :D

This was how I bought the bike Occifer... Hic.... Flutter of eyelashes....

OK but go carefully.... Vroooooom! Sucker! :D

I go for the unzipping of the jacket ... my back protector has straps around my waist which kinda detracts attention from the bike....:devil:

I go for the unzipping of the jacket ... my back protector has straps around my waist which kinda detracts attention from the bike....:devil:

I remember... :devil:

Back