General Bought a Stilo on Sat, Hi!

Currently reading:
General Bought a Stilo on Sat, Hi!

mydan

Hi there,

I've had a few beers, so excuse any mistakes :)

Basically I have a couple of questions, and also I want to say Hi. I bought "mattyb" 's 3 door stilo jtd 115 on Saturday. Anyway.. that aside.

I love the side skirts on the 3 door, but really, I think they are missing a logo, similar to the type-r logo found on civics. Does anyone know if there are stilo or jtd vinyls available for the skirts?

1.jpg

Secondly, are there any decent, none chav looking spoilers available for it? I've tried searching but not really yielded much. But I'd like something just a bit bigger than the half-assed overhang attempt. Again something similar to the CTR.

Also, is the 6 speed JTD gearbox directly compatible with the 115 lump?

Love the ride quality, especially now it's been remapped. I struck while the iron was hot and did it on Sunday with my KWP. It's a little rocket when remapped I have to say! Crazily so.

Thanks for your advice

Dan

you can buy little abarth logos on ebay.... might still be a few floating around from abarth badges if your lucky :confused::)

as for the spoiler, have a look around and see what there is, then get back to us with regards to it and we can comment ;)

I don't like the abarth logo, as it happens.

Besides, the car isn't an abarth so it'd be silly. But i've nothing against a 6" long 'stilo' or 'jtd' or even, as a last resort, 'fiat', vinyl or sticker decal on the skirts, because a lot of cars pull it off well. I think the stilo can.

As for alloys, there's a set I've got my eyes on, not claws, but 17" standard stilos.

As for the wing on ebay, it's what I've already got really. It isn't too spectacular :)

I'm after some tasteful modding, so a larger spoiler, similar to a CTR, and not ugly!

Still looking. Loving the car more and more. Got a lovely preheat fault though (My honeymoon period is over now! Cylinder 2's plug reports 0 resistance, so either the wire has snapped or the glowplug blew within the week of owning it.

Thanks for your assistance!

Dan

Back