Bought a 'Lotus7' kit car!!

Currently reading:
Bought a 'Lotus7' kit car!!

Emm

Fiat Addict
BOO!!
I aint gone to Brooklands although im sat here now kinda wishing i that id made the effort. :(
But..... i did purchase a 'lotus7' kit car yesterday :) So's that is gonna keep me busy!!
Anyone ever taken on such a project??

Emm said:
BOO!!
I aint gone to Brooklands although im sat here now kinda wishing i that id made the effort. :(
But..... i did purchase a 'lotus7' kit car yesterday :) So's that is gonna keep me busy!!
Anyone ever taken on such a project??

I will take that as a 'no' then lol!
I will get some pics posted up soon,So's ya can see the work in progress!

Re: No, I haven't myself but...

my mates dad dropped a chevy v8 in and then had to cut the filter out of the bonnet. there one crazy car.

also top gear took 1 with 2 motorbike engines in and did a 0-60 in 2.9somthing seconds

very nice buy. enjoy building it

Smee

Re: James ???

never new you were mechanicly minded or owt like that em or is this your first try.

i tried refurbishing a mini and nearly ended up rebuilding it, was that bad i sold it even though i made a loss as there was that much work left to do it was unbelieveable.

good luck also anyone else putting brooklands pictures up already seen a few but they seem to be all of bravos etc but ive heard there was a few cinqs there.

Re: James ???

fixitagaintomorrow said:
as long as she keeps the bonnet closed :p

She'll probably want for a proper engine instead of the constant whining noise if she does that, though :D

Thats so funny!! lol!

Back