General Both my Fiats are in the "other" category!! Must say something about me???? :) 1915 Tipo 2, and 2300 powered special.

Currently reading:
General Both my Fiats are in the "other" category!! Must say something about me???? :) 1915 Tipo 2, and 2300 powered special.

agusta74

Any veteran Fiat owners lurking on here?? I am always looking for Tipo 2 parts or anything veteran Fiat...
Just bought my second "Fiat" a 2300 powered special that was never finished.
Regards
Gavin

Hi there, Im not a vintage owner. I am just too lazy, and my OCD(Fiat Panda) means I just wouldnt have the time to pamper them as one should. I do love the older cars though and they are probably actually easier to look after if you enjoy tinkering. Do please post some pictures and get that 2300 special up and going too. Its preserving history. I think car designers are so far up their own behinds today that they have forgotten cars things are about getting from A to B. There seems to be absolutely no style anymore, just a lot of silly an unnecessary things developed for reasons that I dont undertsand. Due to traffic volumes here in UK there is no point whatsoever for half the stuff fitted and even less use for 80% of the power output. So keep the old ones running. Bring back the toggle switch I say.

There are however a pile of veteran drivers here and we do like a good yarn!

Hi Gavin
I keep in touch with the Veteran Fiat owners here in Australia as president of the Victorian Fiat Car Club. And I mean veteran Fiat owners in both senses! How are both your projects coming along?
Roger

Back