General Bosch wiper blades

Currently reading:
General Bosch wiper blades

Professor Peach

I’ve had enough of the juddering standard type wiper blades on my wife’s 2006 Panda. My Qubo has some of these floppy Bosch types that are really good so thought I’d go for a set of these for the Panda.

Problem is everywhere I look seems to list different sizes for the Panda in whatever database they use. Eg anywhere from 22-24” for the longer one and 15-17” for the shorter one.

Also I’m confused by all the different types that seem to be available (Aerotwin etc) and have read that there are loads of poor quality knock-offs on the market too.

So… looking for advice on exactly what sizes to get, what type to go for, and where best to look for proper Bosch ones at a sensible price.

Many thanks

I’ve had enough of the juddering standard type wiper blades on my wife’s 2006 Panda. My Qubo has some of these floppy Bosch types that are really good so thought I’d go for a set of these for the Panda.

Problem is everywhere I look seems to list different sizes for the Panda in whatever database they use. Eg anywhere from 22-24” for the longer one and 15-17” for the shorter one.

Also I’m confused by all the different types that seem to be available (Aerotwin etc) and have read that there are loads of poor quality knock-offs on the market too.

So… looking for advice on exactly what sizes to get, what type to go for, and where best to look for proper Bosch ones at a sensible price.

Many thanks

AR22U and AR16U are the ones I use. Fit properly and clear the whole screen at least as well as the original equipment ones.

Attachments

• 16543526451328899918044511110281.jpg
    16543526451328899918044511110281.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 23
23" drivers
16" passengers
13" rear

is what I thought the originals were, I might be wrong

the later cars have a longer drivers and shorter passenger. If you are a taller driver I would check to see if
24/15 fit. For me the top of the windscreen isn't cleared and am left looking at the bonnet

not that I drive the panda anymore

Back