Styling Boot Styling???

Currently reading:
Styling Boot Styling???

deano2005

ive debadged the boot (fiat logo) but left the punto on, i am debating wether just taking the PUNTO off aswell or to spread it out across the boot like in the pic below, is it easy to do? and will i need to get another PUNTO badge or can i use the standard one? whats the best stuff to stick the letters back on with?(y)
27_1_b.jpg

crazydave

life goes on. x
Hey is that the rear bumper off the phazer kit? u filled the hole where the rear wiper used to be?

OP
OP
D

deano2005

sorry its not my car i just wanted to know if you think i should do it on my car? or just debadge it fully its the mk2 punto in silver?(y)

crazydave

life goes on. x
deano2005 said:
sorry its not my car i just wanted to know if you think i should do it on my car? or just debadge it fully its the mk2 punto in silver?(y)

Ok random, i have a punto badge not used (y) but personally i dont like the way it has been spaced out :eek: sorry.

AppleSei

RIP L181 VBB
to stick the letters back on you could use something called 'trim tape' IIRC you can get it from halfrauds

Si - Punto

Supercharger whine :)
lmao @ Matt, thats one way to f*ck things up

I personally suggest debadge the lot mate, a completely smooth boot looks the muts nuts (y)

olliepuntosporting

you can use the eold ones as long as you use a hairdryer and do it whilst the sticky adhesive is still sticky....dnt spread it out too far tho it looks ****e...