Technical Boost on IAW 16F tune. HELP ASAP!!

Currently reading:
Technical Boost on IAW 16F tune. HELP ASAP!!

FabssGarage

Hello guys!!

I'm new here! I'm currently supercharging my little Cinquecento but I have serious issues finding someone to tune my stock ECU. I'm planning to Speeduino it but I don't have the time to mess up with it's assembly, wiring, and tuning from zero. So I really would like to make the IAW 16F ecu to read boost. I know I have to buy another map sensor as the stock one reads up to 1,05bar absolute pressure.

This is my setup:
-Fully stock engine and compression
-Boost will be kept to about 0,65bar using a 0.5L Roots type amr500 supercharger with 1:1.75 pulley ratio in a draw through configuration to avoid the use of an intercooler.
-38mm Lancia Dedra 1.6i.e Weber-Marelli TBI using it's stock black top injector
-Adjustable boost based FPR
-Less restrictive exhaust and also decated
-#866 camshaft

Info that maybe could be needed: the car is a/c equipped, it currently still have the cat (will be removed next week) and stock lambda sensor, and I have also installed a AFR gauge. All the ignition parts have been renewed, fresh 10w40 oil and new fuel filter.

I really hope someone helps me as soon as possible.

I appreciate your help guys.
Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG20210108140456.jpg
    IMG20210108140456.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 235
  • Screenshot_2021-01-11-14-13-28-87.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-11-14-13-28-87.jpg
    298.8 KB · Views: 93
very nice project and especially the realization is unusual with a compressor. it's very clean, well done:pouce:

regarding the IAW mapping, I couldn't help you as I am starting to know a little bit about 16F but in the case of a turbo (or compressor), this will involve changing the map sensor and therefore a configuration of this one in the map to accept pressures higher than atmospheric pressure; moreover it will be necessary to configure the injector as well as the dead time.

Is the 16F the best ecu for this configuration? :confus:

In any case, I will closely follow the development of this project :pouce:

very nice project and especially the realization is unusual with a compressor. it's very clean, well done:pouce:

regarding the IAW mapping, I couldn't help you as I am starting to know a little bit about 16F but in the case of a turbo (or compressor), this will involve changing the map sensor and therefore a configuration of this one in the map to accept pressures higher than atmospheric pressure; moreover it will be necessary to configure the injector as well as the dead time.

Is the 16F the best ecu for this configuration? :confus:

In any case, I will closely follow the development of this project :pouce:

It's the most indicated one as I need to make use of the car next week but there's no one capable of doing such thing. Yes I know about the map change too!

I've done some thing today as... Added the stock tbi on its place but without the throttle plate... It's only using the injector and the iat.
The main throttle body is before the SC and runs the throttle plate, idle and tps.
The intercooler will come through in a couple of months and the bigger pulley is on it's way home.

I had to disconnect the Chinese FPR as it was sending too way much fuel to the engine and flooding all the pipes. Unfortunately idle is not that smooth, goes up and down and can't realize the reason.

Anyone capale of tuning the chip on a 16F??

Attachments

• IMG-20210114-WA0048.jpeg
    IMG-20210114-WA0048.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 81
Back