General Bonnet won't open

Currently reading:
General Bonnet won't open

Status
Not open for further replies.

redbull2401

Had a small bump a few weeks ago which has dented the bonnet and has jammed it shut no idea how to open it now help please

Have a look in the guides section, sure there is on for when the cable snaps so might give you some insight

I have to say I completely disagree with you attempting to profiteer by charging for information which other users can offer for free.

I have to say I completely disagree with you attempting to profiteer by charging for information which other users can offer for free.

as well as it being a security issue, the donation also gets them a photo guide for mk2 and mk2b showing not 1 but several methods of getting around the problem

some would say its bad to profiteer by using the forum for over 10 years getting free advice saving loads of time and money and not even putting a quid in the pot to keep the site running

Last edited:
Oh but pay the price and we'll look the other way when it comes to security.

If you were really security conscientious you would direct him to a dealership.

And your response to my concern is to attempt to attack my use of the forum? By stating what, I shouldn't be using the forum unless I'm paying? Regardless of all of the contributions I have made? Maybe it's time I took down the information I have provided.

Last edited:
as well as it being a security issue, the donation also gets them a photo guide for mk2 and mk2b showing not 1 but several methods of getting around the problem

some would say its bad to profiteer by using the forum for over 10 years getting free advice saving loads of time and money and not even putting a quid in the pot to keep the site running

Fair comment, (y)
and YES i I HAVE posted solutions to several similar posts offering advice from my own experiences, :idea:
Charlie

Oh but pay the price and we'll look the other way when it comes to security.

If you were really security conscientious you would direct him to a dealership.

And your response to my concern is to attempt to attack my use of the forum? By stating what, I shouldn't be using the forum unless I'm paying? Regardless of all of the contributions I have made? Maybe it's time I took down the information I have provided.

earlier this year you posted you was shocked at how you could open the bonnet with no cable.

some people have spent hundreds of £ on under the bonnet mods, its not fair on them when you post how to steal them on an open forum

when some one donates the forum staff can trace them easier and give details to police if needed

most people get their moneys worth from a donation as it opens up the donated members area with all the discount codes for places like shop4parts, you also get unlimited gallery space bigger sig space and pm storage, and cake

Last edited:
As everyone has said it poses a security breach on the bonnet on the MK2 and MK2B, I certainly wouldn't want some scumbag popping my bonnet without me knowing!

I donated early last year when my bonnet cable snapped, got the picture guide and it helped me so much in resolving the issue! Don't like the idea of paying then go Fiat and pay the earth for them to fix it! (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back